Fred Jackson image

I'm disappointed. When I saw "Fred Jackson Image" in the thread title, I thought it was gonna be a story about how somebody saw him in a tuna sandwich while praying at the Lourdes grotto.

GO BILLS!!!

Hey BuffaloBud,

That wallpaper was done by yours truly-- thanks for the share on here! It was kinda cool that Freddy re-tweeted it for everyone to see. I'm gonna do a Stevie Johnson one next. It helps me get stoked for the season.

Shameless plug, if you wanna download the wallpaper, stop here: http://www.thebuffalorockpile.com/p/wallpaper.html

Thanks again!

Edited by 3rd and One

Hey BuffaloBud,

That wallpaper was done by yours truly-- thanks for the share on here! It was kinda cool that Freddy re-tweeted it for everyone to see. I'm gonna do a Stevie Johnson one next. It helps me get stoked for the season.

Nice work, man.

Hey BuffaloBud,

Very cool.

Hey BuffaloBud,

Strong Work!!!

:thumbsup: