Muslims and Jews unite...

... to fight for their right to mutilate children.

German circumcision ruling

A pox on both their houses. As far as I'm concerned, the Germans are right about this. If someone decides they want to chop bits off themselves to uphold some millenia-old tradition then fair enough, but it should not be decided for them long before they are capable of making such decisions.

Yeah, imagine that. Germany is now enlightened to decide what's good for millennial old traditions.

They're German. It's not like giving them too much power poses any kind of threat.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Maybe. How many miles on it? And don't tell me that you got it from a little old lady who only took it to Church on Sundays.

Ok that was funny. I yield my time to the board. :thumbsup:

ps I dont want to give you my penis.

Muslims and Jews unite......................

That would make them "Mews"

Juslims?

Religion aside, its more sanitary and an uncircumcised pecker looks like crap.

Its not mutilation by any means.

The sanitary justification is debatable. There are plenty of doctors who believe it to be unnecessary in most cases. I'm not much of a judge of pecker aesthetics so I'll defer to your expertise on the second point.

The sanitary justification is debatable. There are plenty of doctors who believe it to be unnecessary in most cases. I'm not much of a judge of pecker aesthetics so I'll defer to your expertise on the second point.

Without going into private body parts like some of the people here seem fixated on, wouldn't you agree that the overall sub-par hygiene in Europe made this ruling imminent? Let's face is, most Euro-chicks have the armpit hair of a lumberjack. The teeth of Brits and Canadians look worse than the teeth in most pre-historic skulls, the average euro-toenail is so desperate for help that the healthy cells re-align to spell out "GIVE ME LAMISIL" and a full two thirds of dudes and one-fifth of women have visible ear wax in their sideburns. There is other stuff like the fact that french people wipe their butts with water fountains and things too disgusting to mention. I will say that I am going to invest in Charmin and try to bring it to Europe. I think people will like it once they use it and I will have made my $$$$$ by the time the sewage infrastructure, built in 1284, bursts from cloggage.

Given all of these facts it is unsurprising that some judge would want to force everyone to have disgusting nether regions. I don't agree but partially see the point in having a matching body either all gross like a Euro or all clean like an American.

Without going into private body parts like some of the people here seem fixated on, wouldn't you agree that the overall sub-par hygiene in Europe made this ruling imminent? Let's face is, most Euro-chicks have the armpit hair of a lumberjack. The teeth of Brits and Canadians look worse than the teeth in most pre-historic skulls, the average euro-toenail is so desperate for help that the healthy cells re-align to spell out "GIVE ME LAMISIL" and a full two thirds of dudes and one-fifth of women have visible ear wax in their sideburns. There is other stuff like the fact that french people wipe their butts with water fountains and things too disgusting to mention. I will say that I am going to invest in Charmin and try to bring it to Europe. I think people will like it once they use it and I will have made my $$$$$ by the time the sewage infrastructure, built in 1284, bursts from cloggage.

Given all of these facts it is unsurprising that some judge would want to force everyone to have disgusting nether regions. I don't agree but partially see the point in having a matching body either all gross like a Euro or all clean like an American.

If only you Americans could do something about your obesity epidemic then you'd all be completely perfect. I'm not sure that your perfect teeth and superb bodily hygiene will be the first thing to get noticed when you're 20 stone overweight :nana: