Bills seeing a lot of air time

I have noticed that the Bills are in a lot of conversation on NFL network due to what we here and the media may see as really good offseason football moves, mixed with some very good talent and approachable athletes that have been performing well on and off the field in recent years. Such as Stevie Johnson, Fred Jackson, Nick Barnett and of course the new acquisitions. Several years ago, and I was one of them, it seemed like these football shows and networks wouldn't pay attention to our beloved team even if they were winning games, and had a few superstars on the roster, but I have to admit, it appears that while nobody is proclaiming us Superbowl winners just yet, the team is getting a lot of well deserved attention, and I think that should put to rest to some extent the sentiment that this team and city is generally hated or ignored by the rest of the country. Now I'm not saying the city's run down, abandoned image has been miraculously restored to it's former glory, I think from a football perspective, the Bills will get as much attention and respect as they earn.

Who the hell did we even have that you would even want to put on your fantasy team prior to Fred Jackson? The team has been gut wrenchingly dreadful for years, and who would even want to report on a team that was hard to even look at with those Arena League uniforms. So Maybe....Juuuust Maybe... if the team plays well, they'll be more respected by the rest of the league, and the media that pays attention to this sport. I know there will be people who say they don't care what anyone else thinks, but in reality we do, I do, because we're from Buffalo, the perennial underdog, the once glorious city on the rise, and we all want the respect the team we love deserves.

I do have to say if anyone saw Fred-Ex's new Camaro, named "The Red Hulk" it was bad ass, and the segment was cool to watch, especially the clips of him tearing up opponents on the field last year. Loved it!

If they win, they'll get respect from the people that matter.

Sweet ride! I just bought the poor man's version with the 6-cylinder (323hp) rally sport package. It's red just like Fred's. It's a lot of fun to drive regardless of the engine size.

Also, buzzkill on the auto transmission! Gotta get the stick shift in that car! I do like the custom engine work though. A much better investment than the stupid rims + stereo system that we normally see.

Edited by Corp000085