ESPN2: AFC East Preview special

Buftex

Thanks for the info!!

Since it is ESPN, will the breakdown be 18 minutes of how great the Pats are, five minutes of how Tebow makes the Jets a Superbowl Contender, five minutes of how the Dolphins will handle the exposure of Hard Knocks and two minutes of how the Bills improved in the offseason?

Thanks for the info!!

Since it is ESPN, will the breakdown be 18 minutes of how great the Pats are, five minutes of how Tebow makes the Jets a Superbowl Contender, five minutes of how the Dolphins will handle the exposure of Hard Knocks and two minutes of how the Bills improved in the offseason?

Nahhh. Bills have been getting good pub even by ESPN lately.

It's on right now. It Started at 8pm, not 9pm. There was an interview with Fred Jackson who had a nice story about him surprising his mom with a new house. Besides that, there's nothing much to speak of. Besides guys like Jaws who watch a ton of film, NFL analysts speak in generalizations and cliches and usually don't even know as much about the team as that teams fans do.

Not that I had high expectations or anything, but that was god awful. Why not get some insight from local beat writers for each team? I felt like I knew more about the other teams than these clowns, and they are PAID analysts. What a joke.

Besides guys like Jaws who watch a ton of film, NFL analysts speak in generalizations and cliches and usually don't even know as much about the team as that teams fans do.

Yah, even on the topic of stuff I don't really care about the analysis was puzzling. I thought the Jets & Broncos both finished 8-8 last year but apparently it required a lot of skill for the latter team to play in an awful division and "find a way to make the playoffs". Then there was Hugh Douglas' weird infatuation with Ocho Cinco and David Garrard & how he's miles better than Matt Moore. :blink:

The Bills segment was almost reasonable by comparison.