Big Brother Starts This Thursday

Rico

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this show has gotten so fake.........that they can't even hide it no more

Yeah, i think it's obvious that production sets it up to make things happen the way they want them to, last night's HOH is only more proof. Still pretty entertaining.

I only started watching a few seasons ago, this one seems a little more blatant than the others to me.

I've thought it was pretty blatant for many years. A year or two ago they had that diamond power of veto where you knew who was going home, but CBS didn't want that to happen so they made stuff up. Kinda like this year when Frank was going to go home and instead they "reset the game" (no they didn't) so he could stay.

(or was it some Pandora's box where someone who wasn't the HoH got to put up BOTH nominees, thus making the HoH a joke... Something like that).

Wow, BIG TIME drama going on in the BB house tonight!!! If anyone wants a link to the live feed, send me a PM.

But if nothing else, be sure to watch on Wed for the fallout!

Wow, BIG TIME drama going on in the BB house tonight!!! If anyone wants a link to the live feed, send me a PM.

But if nothing else, be sure to watch on Wed for the fallout!

If you-know-who pulls this off, you-know-who deserves the 500K, no doubt!

If you-know-who pulls this off, you-know-who deserves the 500K, no doubt!

I'm with you. I'm just glad that this person finally has finally decided to make a move! S/he was boring the hell out of me! Today will be very telling...I didn't see much of it (mostly just youtube clips) but last night was one of the best nights of the live feed not just this season, but any season of the last few, from what I'm told. This is exactly what the show needs for a strong ending.

EDIT: Good call on the impact of the olympics on ratings, by the way....last night's episode was the highest rated one of the year, even beating the season premiere.

Edited by ajzepp

He/she is playing the exact same way they did the last time. Even if this goes through I still Frank deserves the $500,000. Franks only flaw is that he is too trustworthy and it will be his downfall. He should have learned this lesson by now.

One of the best seasons of BB IMO.

The thing with Frank is that he's really in a tough spot...after the double eviction show, he pretty much was left alone in a team of one. So if he's had to sort of be more trusting and be open to other alliances,I can't really blame him, you know?

LOL..quote of the day....

"I don't trust him any further than I can throw him, and I could actually throw that little fukker pretty far" -Frank talking about Ian

He/she is playing the exact same way they did the last time. Even if this goes through I still Frank deserves the $500,000. Franks only flaw is that he is too trustworthy and it will be his downfall. He should have learned this lesson by now.

One of the best seasons of BB IMO.

I like Frank & have been pulling for him, going up against very tough odds.... but he's been doing it by winning competitions. What just went down appears (know better on Wednesday night) to be a brilliant, last-minute, desperate move that completely changed you-know-who's current status in the game.That completely trumps any competition win streak to me.

I like Frank & have been pulling for him, going up against very tough odds.... but he's been doing it by winning competitions. What just went down appears (know better on Wednesday night) to be a brilliant, last-minute, desperate move that completely changed you-know-who's current status in the game.That completely trumps any competition win streak to me.

Yep, totally agree. The cerebral game takes precedence over the physical. Cerebral players can find a way to win a challenge, but no way in hell can some cranially-vacant player like Shane ever devise and carry out a winning strategy. If anything ever happened to Brit, he'd be wandering around the BB house like a lost child.

Edited by ajzepp

So why are you guys keeping this secret? Put it in a spoiler tag instead of playing coy! <_<

BTW, here's a video showing the have-not food. What's wrong with Danielle? She looks terrible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87V_l9cuYnA

Okay, you twisted my arm....

So as we all know, Frank has been dead set on not missing another opportunity to get rid of Father Dan, and when Frank won HoH this past week he put Dan up against Dani. Many of the HGs were really kissing Franks behind while Dan was stuck in a 24-hr solitary confinement in a rave room. When Dan was released, he decided to put on a "funeral" for his BB persona, so to speak. He dressed in black, and went from HG to HG saying how much each of them meant to him. When he got to Frank, he said that he wanted to take him upstairs into the hoH room after the speech in order to apologize to him for some of the things Dan had said about him. So he gets to Danielle and tells her "you're dead to me in terms of this game". Danielle goes into a major breakdown and ends up vomiting in the bathroom for the next hour. Dan goes upstairs to Franks HoH room and lays out a plan that involves disclosing the existence of the Quack Pack alliance, as well as the fact that Ian was the main rat that led to Boogie's eviction, not Dan. Basically Dan came clean.

Dan then starts to unveil a plan where he and Frank would form a new version of the Renegades and their target would be Britney. Ian has a POV in hand , so they know they can't get Ian out, so they target Brit since this is Ians closest friend/supporter. The other veto holder (there were two this week due to a special competition) was Jen, so Dan devised a plan where Ian would be told that if he tried to use his veto, Brit would be nominated...to which Ian said, "well that removes any motivation I may have had to use it....I'm definitely not using it now", and then Jen would use the veto on Dan. Then Frank would nominate Britney in her place, and the new alliance would be Frank, Dan, Dani, and Jen going to the final 4. Well, yesterday morning was the veto meeting and it all went down as planned. So now Brit is just dumbounded, Ian raged on Frank in the HOH, Dani can't let go of the fact that Dan played her with his whole "you're dead to me" act and she now has a rash all over her neck, and the entire house is doing a big WTF? As we left off last night, Shane is stuck having to decide between voting to save Brit or Dani, Jen is planning to vote out Brit, and Dan will vote out Brit (although he's telling Brit that he's open to ideas to keep her occupied with lobbying people for votes instead of trying to figure out the puzzle that is this new alliance. Frank can't play for the HOH for next two weeks, so even though a lot of people are saying he was stupid to do this, Frank really had less leverage than people realize. So we'll see if Dan actually honors this new alliance. If he does, then Brit will go this week, and then Ian will be the target next week. But Ian is totally raging and going around saying, "You better hop aboard the Ian train, because you're goign to want to be a passenger instead of the road kill" lol

Okay, you twisted my arm....

So as we all know, Frank has been dead set on not missing another opportunity to get rid of Father Dan, and when Frank won HoH this past week he put Dan up against Dani. Many of the HGs were really kissing Franks behind while Dan was stuck in a 24-hr solitary confinement in a rave room. When Dan was released, he decided to put on a "funeral" for his BB persona, so to speak. He dressed in black, and went from HG to HG saying how much each of them meant to him. When he got to Frank, he said that he wanted to take him upstairs into the hoH room after the speech in order to apologize to him for some of the things Dan had said about him. So he gets to Danielle and tells her "you're dead to me in terms of this game". Danielle goes into a major breakdown and ends up vomiting in the bathroom for the next hour. Dan goes upstairs to Franks HoH room and lays out a plan that involves disclosing the existence of the Quack Pack alliance, as well as the fact that Ian was the main rat that led to Boogie's eviction, not Dan. Basically Dan came clean.

Dan then starts to unveil a plan where he and Frank would form a new version of the Renegades and their target would be Britney. Ian has a POV in hand , so they know they can't get Ian out, so they target Brit since this is Ians closest friend/supporter. The other veto holder (there were two this week due to a special competition) was Jen, so Dan devised a plan where Ian would be told that if he tried to use his veto, Brit would be nominated...to which Ian said, "well that removes any motivation I may have had to use it....I'm definitely not using it now", and then Jen would use the veto on Dan. Then Frank would nominate Britney in her place, and the new alliance would be Frank, Dan, Dani, and Jen going to the final 4. Well, yesterday morning was the veto meeting and it all went down as planned. So now Brit is just dumbounded, Ian raged on Frank in the HOH, Dani can't let go of the fact that Dan played her with his whole "you're dead to me" act and she now has a rash all over her neck, and the entire house is doing a big WTF? As we left off last night, Shane is stuck having to decide between voting to save Brit or Dani, Jen is planning to vote out Brit, and Dan will vote out Brit (although he's telling Brit that he's open to ideas to keep her occupied with lobbying people for votes instead of trying to figure out the puzzle that is this new alliance. Frank can't play for the HOH for next two weeks, so even though a lot of people are saying he was stupid to do this, Frank really had less leverage than people realize. So we'll see if Dan actually honors this new alliance. If he does, then Brit will go this week, and then Ian will be the target next week. But Ian is totally raging and going around saying, "You better hop aboard the Ian train, because you're goign to want to be a passenger instead of the road kill" lol

I don't know how they fit all this into 1 hour tomorrow. :D

I don't know how they fit all this into 1 hour tomorrow. :D

No kidding lol...I only remember maybe a few nights in the past where the BBAD show was actually entertainign enough that I watched it straight through, and this is like the third time it's happened just this season. It started off a bit slow this year, but it's picked up quite a lot.

I don't know if you agree with this, but I honestly had NO idea how frickin annoying Danielle was until I started watching the feed. She is one of the most self-centered, insecure, annoying women I've ever seen on TV. You'd never guess it by the edit she gets for the shows, but seeing how she really is on a daily basis is not a very enjoyable experience.

Even though Dan admitted to her an hour after his "you're dead to me" speech that he was just acting and didn't mean it at all, she just can't let it go and continues to have breakdowns over it....Dan asks her, "why are you so upset when you know I was just acting?" and she goes on about how it "broke her heart" and now her dad and brother will want blood....it's so fuggin stupid lol.

Edited by ajzepp

No kidding lol...I only remember maybe a few nights in the past where the BBAD show was actually entertainign enough that I watched it straight through, and this is like the third time it's happened just this season. It started off a bit slow this year, but it's picked up quite a lot.

I don't know if you agree with this, but I honestly had NO idea how frickin annoying Danielle was until I started watching the feed. She is one of the most self-centered, insecure, annoying women I've ever seen on TV. You'd never guess it by the edit she gets for the shows, but seeing how she really is on a daily basis is not a very enjoyable experience.

Even though Dan admitted to her an hour after his "you're dead to me" speech that he was just acting and didn't mean it at all, she just can't let it go and continues to have breakdowns over it....Dan asks her, "why are you so upset when you know I was just acting?" and she goes on about how it "broke her heart" and now her dad and brother will want blood....it's so fuggin stupid lol.

I haven't watched any feeds, but I do check out BBAD every now & then, and I read the latest here:

http://survivorsucks...39#.UD1BF1KDl8E

I've always thought Danielle was annoying, but nowhere near this bad... I much prefer Britt.