Big Brother Starts This Thursday

Rico

Just saw it....hell of an episode. I wish I hadn't spoiled it for myself, but was still really good. Glad we got to finally see some jury house shenanigans. Ashley actually looked really good!

If I hear anymore !@#$in' quacking, I'm gonna puke. Dumbest name for an alliance ever.

Quack quack. :-D

Dan the man pulled another doozy tonite!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 1 of the HoH.

Its a fishing theme. The houseguest are sitting on a board attached to a "fishing line" with a large hook underneath and a bobber above them.

They are being periodically slammed into a padded wall and also dunked up to their necks in a pool of water.

Ian was first out after about 35 mins into the competition.

At an hour in, Dan and Dani made a deal. She made him swear on Chelsea....again....which he did, that they are still going to final 2.

Dani dropped 5 mins later

Dan wins part 1

:lol:

If you got rid of Dish... Why are you relying on Dish...? I Thought you had DTV...? :unsure:

I was hanging out a a friend's house...no way Id go back to Dish

Well that was a very disappointing finale. I agree with Janelle, an absolute travesty that Dan didn't win. Like I read on another board, Dan this season = Russell Hantz on Survivor. I thought BB players were more appreciative of a cut-throat game compared to Survivor players, but I guess not.

I didn't really care who won between Dan and Ian, I was just glad to see that stuck up whiny self-centered biatch Danielle get the shaft! I rarely speak that negatively of someone, but anyone who watched the feeds knows that she's nothing like the sweet and innocent person that her edit would lead you to beleive. I wanted Ian to win pt 3 of the HOH so that he could send her ass packing.

Dan definitely played a far better game than Ian did, but yeah, the Russell analogy is pertient for sure. At least Ian can make a case for himself unlike the two completely undeserving hos that won over Russell. These butt-hurt juries are really ruining these shows.

And hell yeah, FRANK THE TANK winning the Americas Choice!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! hahaha I bet Danielle thought she would win that...too bad the online fans can't stand her!

I'm happy with how the season ended. Danielle DIDN'T get the $50k or $500k and Frank got household choice for the $25k. I really wouldn't have cared who won between Ian and Dan. Though, in hindsight swearing on your dead grandparents, wife, kids and the bible and using such to manipulate people is kind of lame. I think it really turned off the voters when Ian mentioned about the grandparents necklace Dan used as collateral. They looked disgusted.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I'm happy with how the season ended. Danielle DIDN'T get the $50k or $500k and Frank got household choice for the $25k. I really wouldn't have cared who won between Ian and Dan. Though, in hindsight swearing on your dead grandparents, wife, kids and the bible and using such to manipulate people is kind of lame.

I liked Dan last time around and wanted him to win, but I wanted him gone this season since he was targeting my two favorite players - Boogie and Frank. I thought Dan was stupid to swear on the Bible/his wife/his grandfather since that was a big issue in the end that screwed him...he could have accomplished the same goal without doing any of that. I loved the look on Danielle's face when Ian told her Dan had given him his Grandfather's cross LOL....Danielle is so lame...if she would have gotten a sniff of the money I would have been nauseous.

My favorite player was Frank. Danielle, the chef, and Shane as my least favorite.

So what is Danielle really like from watching the other feeds? One thing I know is I couldn't stand here mouth/face. Tough to look at.

She came off on the feeds as just a really selfish, hypocritical, person. She took almost everything personally, was unbelievably conceited, and had this habit of going from person to person and endlessly complaining about what a vitcim she was. On top of that, if you watched the finale you saw where Dan told her to sort of scare Ian that she would taint the jury and act like she was all mad that Ian and Dan had a final 2 agreement. You should have seen what she did to the poor kid...she treated him like absolute CRAP...and I don't even like Ian lol. She's been completely unable to separate the game from real life all season, and this was just another example...she took Dan's strategy and went way, way beyond it into her own issues. She also had this sense of entitlement the entire time, talking about how rough she had it since the first week...etc, etc...I didn't even watch a lot of the live feeds, maybe a few hours per week, and even in just that amt of time it was clear that she was NOTHIGN like the edit she's received on the show. Before I saw the feeds I kept hearing on the forums how much people hated her and I couldn't figure out why...but then the minute I saw her on the feeds for a while it made perfect sense lol.

She was basically the exact opposite of Janelle, and I think that's why Janelle called her out for her bullcrap durign the finale. I'm glad she left without a single dime (beyond her stipend) at the end.

I'm happy with how the season ended. Danielle DIDN'T get the $50k or $500k and Frank got household choice for the $25k. I really wouldn't have cared who won between Ian and Dan. Though, in hindsight swearing on your dead grandparents, wife, kids and the bible and using such to manipulate people is kind of lame. I think it really turned off the voters when Ian mentioned about the grandparents necklace Dan used as collateral. They looked disgusted.

They sure did look disgusted... me, I didn't think it was that big of a deal at all. I am surprised that Danielle was his only vote, even Jen voted for the tard. I think Dan having already won the game & the 500K before was a factor.

I didn't really care who won between Dan and Ian, I was just glad to see that stuck up whiny self-centered biatch Danielle get the shaft! I rarely speak that negatively of someone, but anyone who watched the feeds knows that she's nothing like the sweet and innocent person that her edit would lead you to beleive. I wanted Ian to win pt 3 of the HOH so that he could send her ass packing.

Dan definitely played a far better game than Ian did, but yeah, the Russell analogy is pertient for sure. At least Ian can make a case for himself unlike the two completely undeserving hos that won over Russell. These butt-hurt juries are really ruining these shows.

And hell yeah, FRANK THE TANK winning the Americas Choice!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! hahaha I bet Danielle thought she would win that...too bad the online fans can't stand her!

Quack Quack won $500K what the :censored: . :thumbdown:

Well that was a very disappointing finale. I agree with Janelle, an absolute travesty that Dan didn't win. Like I read on another board, Dan this season = Russell Hantz on Survivor. I thought BB players were more appreciative of a cut-throat game compared to Survivor players, but I guess not.

I don't think Dan/Russel is a good analogy at all. Russel was an overall ass -- he was just downright mean to people for no reason (and based on Willie, it looks to be a family trait). There's game play: lying, cheating, backstabbing. Then there's being an ass: Calling people names, stealing from them just because, etc. He wasn't doing those things for the game, he was doing it because that's who he was.

Then when he came back a second time, he played the exact same stupid game -- women are stupid, I'm the only good thing here, pay me the money. He's nothing like Dan.

Dan came in the first time and played the nice Christian boy. He won. He came in the second time and played a completely different game -- took people off guard to begin with ("He swore on a bible, and he's a nice Christian boy, so he's not lying!").

I still think that the rumor that CBS told then to vote for Ian because Dan already won might have some merit. I also wouldn't be surprised if CBS told Ian the answers because they wanted him to win. Did you hear Dan ask, "How the heck did you know about the cigarette question?!" and Ian had no response for that other than, "I just did..." I take these "games" with a huge grain of salt.

They sure did look disgusted... me, I didn't think it was that big of a deal at all. I am surprised that Danielle was his only vote, even Jen voted for the tard. I think Dan having already won the game & the 500K before was a factor.

Quack Quack won $500K what the :censored: . :thumbdown:

I'm not a fan of the kid either....he's a perverted weirdo lol.

All I cared about was Danielle getting a dose of karmic justice....I wanted Frank or Boogs to win, so I couldn't care less about these idiots.

I don't think Dan/Russel is a good analogy at all. Russel was an overall ass -- he was just downright mean to people for no reason (and based on Willie, it looks to be a family trait). There's game play: lying, cheating, backstabbing. Then there's being an ass: Calling people names, stealing from them just because, etc. He wasn't doing those things for the game, he was doing it because that's who he was.

Then when he came back a second time, he played the exact same stupid game -- women are stupid, I'm the only good thing here, pay me the money. He's nothing like Dan.

Dan came in the first time and played the nice Christian boy. He won. He came in the second time and played a completely different game -- took people off guard to begin with ("He swore on a bible, and he's a nice Christian boy, so he's not lying!").

I still think that the rumor that CBS told then to vote for Ian because Dan already won might have some merit. I also wouldn't be surprised if CBS told Ian the answers because they wanted him to win. Did you hear Dan ask, "How the heck did you know about the cigarette question?!" and Ian had no response for that other than, "I just did..." I take these "games" with a huge grain of salt.

I agree with you, but I think it's just the point that the games they played cause the jury to become butt hurt and they refused to vote objectively. I would probably hate Russell in BB, but on survivor I loved him....the guy was the ultimate survivor...he played the game exactly like I would expect the "ultimate survivor" to play....the fly in the ointment is that there is a damn jury involved. The jury is composed of poeple who don't know how to survive, so instead of being objective and sucking it up, they whine and vote to punish.

I'm sure there is a lot of game fixing...I dont know to what extent, but Im sure it goes on...that was something else about the live feeds....they often made comments about how "the wizard" said this or that, and how it caused them to adjust their game. I remember Frank telling dan that Grodner or whoever basically told him not to trust Dan. Of course they cut to another camera immediately lol.

Nice interview with Dan:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=18756672

Ian brought up the fact that you gave him your grandfather's gold cross. Do you think that cost you some votes?

"That may have cost me a vote, but I honestly feel that the jury had their mind made up before they were willing to hear anything I had to say, especially now after some things I've heard. I guess it's understandable - I sent a lot of people to the jury angry and I was up against a very likeable kid. He's 21 years old and has a lot of student debt, which he made very well known and I'm nearly 30 and have already won once. It was an easy vote, in that regard."

Dan was a sore loser.......sorry but it was true......he let his emotions get the best to him on the finale and downright insulted the members of the juror by telling them what he did in a very negative way. He really didn't sell himself......

Ian won the game fair and square.......he didn't need help.....he had a plan of attack and allow things to fall into place.......but he won......that is something to make a person become a target.........he won and they still couldn't get rid of him because he would win veto....

Dan......nope, shouldnt even make it that long but Frank and Shane were too stupid and they kept him around or we would be looking at a different ending.

Edited by Jerry Christ