Big Brother Starts This Thursday

Rico

LOL I agree...janelle was already in playboy and for some reason she seems to look better with clothes on...Brit seems to have quite the bod and I'm pretty sure she's alll natural.

Janelle looks nasty to me no matter what... still not the worst this season as long as Jen :sick: is still around.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janelle looks nasty to me no matter what... still not the worst this season as long as Jen :sick: is still around.

lol...I know how you're going to react to this...but the other night when Jen had her hair down, I thought she was pretty good looking!

lol...I know how you're going to react to this...but the other night when Jen had her hair down, I thought she was pretty good looking!

:bag:

I do not like tats at all, but I think it is especially heinous to put any ink on the rack, is nothing sacred anymore? :thumbdown:

:bag:

I do not like tats at all, but I think it is especially heinous to put any ink on the rack, is nothing sacred anymore? :thumbdown:

:lol:

Each season for the past several years, I've had BBAD either recorded or I've had it on when I went to bed. It's very rare that I've actually sat there and watched from start to finish, but that's what happened with last night's episode. For those who don't want any info, I"ll just say to be sure to check out Wednesday's episode...should be good.

For those who want a little inside info, check the spoiler tag:

Boogie and Frank were opining that they have had to work hard nearly every day since the season started either trying to keep from being put on the block or trying to get off the block. So Boogie develops this plan that he calls the Avenger alliance and goes to work on the sales job. His idea for him and Frank to join with Dan, Danielle, Brittany and Shane. This way it's one coach and their associated player to form a power of six. The stated goal? Get Janelle out. So he literally spent hours meeting with each person individually at first and then in a group. The big moment came when Dan and Boogie were talking about this proposal and they are interrupted by Britt and Janelle. Janelle basically states that she thought the plan was to work together as coaches considering how last season ended up newbs v. vets. Boogie ends up putting her on the spot and calling her out on her lies, and Janelle has nothing to say. She sits there with a blank face and fails to defend herself against Boogies accusations, which then causes Britt, Danielle and Dan to realize that Janelle has been lying and making up stories about not only Boogie and Frank, but several of them as well. This is the last push that allows all of them to get on the same page, and as Janelle is downstairs reading the Bible, the new alliance becomes a reality. Just when BBAD went off the air, it was basically agreed upon and a plan was set in motion for this new alliance to take effect. They just need to come up with a name, cause apparently they don't like The Avengers lol.

Each season for the past several years, I've had BBAD either recorded or I've had it on when I went to bed. It's very rare that I've actually sat there and watched from start to finish, but that's what happened with last night's episode. For those who don't want any info, I"ll just say to be sure to check out Wednesday's episode...should be good.

For those who want a little inside info, check the spoiler tag:

Boogie and Frank were opining that they have had to work hard nearly every day since the season started either trying to keep from being put on the block or trying to get off the block. So Boogie develops this plan that he calls the Avenger alliance and goes to work on the sales job. His idea for him and Frank to join with Dan, Danielle, Brittany and Shane. This way it's one coach and their associated player to form a power of six. The stated goal? Get Janelle out. So he literally spent hours meeting with each person individually at first and then in a group. The big moment came when Dan and Boogie were talking about this proposal and they are interrupted by Britt and Janelle. Janelle basically states that she thought the plan was to work together as coaches considering how last season ended up newbs v. vets. Boogie ends up putting her on the spot and calling her out on her lies, and Janelle has nothing to say. She sits there with a blank face and fails to defend herself against Boogies accusations, which then causes Britt, Danielle and Dan to realize that Janelle has been lying and making up stories about not only Boogie and Frank, but several of them as well. This is the last push that allows all of them to get on the same page, and as Janelle is downstairs reading the Bible, the new alliance becomes a reality. Just when BBAD went off the air, it was basically agreed upon and a plan was set in motion for this new alliance to take effect. They just need to come up with a name, cause apparently they don't like The Avengers lol.

Excellent! :thumbsup: I record them but hardly ever watch them, that one is still on my DVR, I will have to check it out after the Olympics tonight. Seems like BBAD never has anything that note-worthy happen on it, good timing for a change.

Excellent! :thumbsup: I record them but hardly ever watch them, that one is still on my DVR, I will have to check it out after the Olympics tonight. Seems like BBAD never has anything that note-worthy happen on it, good timing for a change.

Exactly, it's totally not worth watching it every night....but having it on while hanging out online or getting ready for sleep can be some fun. It was almost like watching a 3hr regular BB episode cause it flowed so well for not being edited. Seeing this whole thing go from

a light bulb above boogie's head, to a plan, to a proposal, to a debate, and then to acceptace was pretty fun to watch.

Exactly, it's totally not worth watching it every night....but having it on while hanging out online or getting ready for sleep can be some fun. It was almost like watching a 3hr regular BB episode cause it flowed so well for not being edited. Seeing this whole thing go from

a light bulb above boogie's head, to a plan, to a proposal, to a debate, and then to acceptace was pretty fun to watch.

That was pretty good, I imagine a lot of that will make tonight's show. Now I'm really looking forward to the Thursday eviction!

That was pretty good, I imagine a lot of that will make tonight's show. Now I'm really looking forward to the Thursday eviction!

Yep, for sure. They have a nice story there, if they can edit that down they could literally make an entire show out of it. Can't wait for tonight and tomorrow's episodes

Boogie did say he was insulted to not be up on the block, and he came through .. . He's looking to take the crown away from Dr. Will . . .

Boogie is impressing me with some of his moves, particularly this most recent one that you'll see on tonight' show...but I could never put anyone on par with Dr. Will just because of how different the show was. In order to win it, Will had to escape the block several times that season, and he did it without a POV. It was just a master class in manipulation. It's funny cause as I was watching that season, I remember HATING chilltown...but by the end of the show, I had become a Dr. Will fan. The guy was just masterful.

I'm really surprised that she actually went...friggin Britney almost screwed up the alliance as it was forming, and then she almost screwed up the eviction. She is hot, but she's a terrible game player. These people who get all emotional are just absurd. It's a GAME...and it's FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS....just pathetic.

I thought for sure Ian would have won HOH tonight...that competition was perfectly suited for him....would have been more interesting to see what he would have done. Now that Frank is in power, pretty obvious that Joe will go up, and then it'll be Wil or Ash since those were Janelles players. Jen should be safe a while longer.

And you're right about the Olympics being the main reason for poor ratings...BB was actually the 2nd highest ranked show on TV last Thursday (I didn't check this week), and the ratings are twice as high as they are for the Glass House. I have been watching Glass House, but BB is just much more interesting. With this type of show, it really benefits from being on 3x per week. It's easier to get attached to the players and keep up with what's goin on.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been somewhat amusing reading some of the comments about how Shane is likely into dudes, and tonight on the feeds he pretty much made an "oopsie". Joe, Danielle, and Shane were in the HOH talking about sex and past relationships. The discussion covered everything from cheating, to cold water shrinkage, to Danielle's UTI issue from sex, to condoms. When it turned to condoms, they started getting a bit specific about what they liked best and least about them, when Shane says, "one thing I really hate is when it breaks while it's inside me"....as soon as he said it, he goes, "ummm, I don't mean INSIDE me, errrr...." LOL

This comes on the heels of Danielle being in the HoH bed with Shane the other night when she was trying to get him to feel/massage her back and her butt, and Shane was so far to the side of the bed trying to get away from her that he nearly ended up on the ground. The whole thing has been pretty comical, cause apparently Wil was giving him a hard time for not coming out....his life would probably be a lot easier if he would, cause Danielle is REALLY into him....far more than you'd know by just watching the shows each week...and Shane is having to make up all sorts of excuses to keep her at arms length.

Apparently he told Boogie how he often has homosexual men messaging him on his online dating profile, and from time to time he will accept a plane ticket to literally go to their houses and stay with them. The whole thing is just really weird....

Aside from that, there has been a lot of drama the last couple of days since Boogie and Frank were nominated on Sunday. Some heated moments among the houseguests, and even some possible changing of loyalties....this will be an interesting week in the BB house!

It's been somewhat amusing reading some of the comments about how Shane is likely into dudes, and tonight on the feeds he pretty much made an "oopsie". Joe, Danielle, and Shane were in the HOH talking about sex and past relationships. The discussion covered everything from cheating, to cold water shrinkage, to Danielle's UTI issue from sex, to condoms. When it turned to condoms, they started getting a bit specific about what they liked best and least about them, when Shane says, "one thing I really hate is when it breaks while it's inside me"....as soon as he said it, he goes, "ummm, I don't mean INSIDE me, errrr...." LOL

This comes on the heels of Danielle being in the HoH bed with Shane the other night when she was trying to get him to feel/massage her back and her butt, and Shane was so far to the side of the bed trying to get away from her that he nearly ended up on the ground. The whole thing has been pretty comical, cause apparently Wil was giving him a hard time for not coming out....his life would probably be a lot easier if he would, cause Danielle is REALLY into him....far more than you'd know by just watching the shows each week...and Shane is having to make up all sorts of excuses to keep her at arms length.

Apparently he told Boogie how he often has homosexual men messaging him on his online dating profile, and from time to time he will accept a plane ticket to literally go to their houses and stay with them. The whole thing is just really weird....

Aside from that, there has been a lot of drama the last couple of days since Boogie and Frank were nominated on Sunday. Some heated moments among the houseguests, and even some possible changing of loyalties....this will be an interesting week in the BB house!

Too funny about Shane! He is a major douche and a suck player (other than competitions), I don't think he'll be around much longer. Good show tonight, I have to give Boogie credit, he does know how to stir the pot, but he is out of time now.

Too funny about Shane! He is a major douche and a suck player (other than competitions), I don't think he'll be around much longer. Good show tonight, I have to give Boogie credit, he does know how to stir the pot, but he is out of time now.

Last night was great on the live feeds...I found a site where they stream two of the cams, so I had it on for a good part of the night. Tons of drama going down!

Shane is definitely the worst player I've seen in a long time...the guy never has an original thought, and if you watch him all he does is agree with whoever he's talking to! He never actually makes a point and then defends it....he just lets others tell him what to think and do and he does it. It's been funny seeing some of the recent diary sessions from other players, cause it's pretty clear they are feeling the same way.

I think you're right about Boogs...he's likely going home tomorrow.

The floaters in this game are starting to get Survivor syndrome...instead of actually making a plan for their end game that gives them the best chance of actually WINNING, friggin Joe and Jenn have just latched onto the Quack Pack alliance and acting as if they've been there all along. It's so retarded! Why the hell would you want to come sit in a house for three months and just wait until other people decide it's your time to get voted out? Joining with a tight alliance of 4-5 people just means that you're going to finish no higher than 6th! WTF? With both Joe and Jenn failing to take advantage of two prized free agents in Boogie and Frank and and putting together an alliance that can actually go against the existing alliance, they're just sealing their own fate. I wish the casting people on BB and Survivor would ONLY bring on people who are winners....not lame-o floaters who are just happy being in the game. You only get so many chances to win half a million dollars in your life...DO SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY WIN IT!!!!!!

Last night was great on the live feeds...I found a site where they stream two of the cams, so I had it on for a good part of the night. Tons of drama going down!

Shane is definitely the worst player I've seen in a long time...the guy never has an original thought, and if you watch him all he does is agree with whoever he's talking to! He never actually makes a point and then defends it....he just lets others tell him what to think and do and he does it. It's been funny seeing some of the recent diary sessions from other players, cause it's pretty clear they are feeling the same way.

I think you're right about Boogs...he's likely going home tomorrow.

The floaters in this game are starting to get Survivor syndrome...instead of actually making a plan for their end game that gives them the best chance of actually WINNING, friggin Joe and Jenn have just latched onto the Quack Pack alliance and acting as if they've been there all along. It's so retarded! Why the hell would you want to come sit in a house for three months and just wait until other people decide it's your time to get voted out? Joining with a tight alliance of 4-5 people just means that you're going to finish no higher than 6th! WTF? With both Joe and Jenn failing to take advantage of two prized free agents in Boogie and Frank and and putting together an alliance that can actually go against the existing alliance, they're just sealing their own fate. I wish the casting people on BB and Survivor would ONLY bring on people who are winners....not lame-o floaters who are just happy being in the game. You only get so many chances to win half a million dollars in your life...DO SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY WIN IT!!!!!!

Shane got owned by Boogie & Frank at the start of last night's show, that was just pathetic & hard to watch. I guess he gets the last laugh tonight, but I'd like to see him leave as the 2md elimination. Re: the spoiler, I couldn't agree more.... I am much less tolerant of floaters in BB than Survivor. In Survivor, you only get to see 1 hour for every 3 days, & it's easy for someone to get a good or bad edit. BB though, you are exposed 24/7, nowhere to hide... if your play sucks, people will get the word out.

Shane got owned by Boogie & Frank at the start of last night's show, that was just pathetic & hard to watch. I guess he gets the last laugh tonight, but I'd like to see him leave as the 2md elimination. Re: the spoiler, I couldn't agree more.... I am much less tolerant of floaters in BB than Survivor. In Survivor, you only get to see 1 hour for every 3 days, & it's easy for someone to get a good or bad edit. BB though, you are exposed 24/7, nowhere to hide... if your play sucks, people will get the word out.

I just hope Joe got a HUGE dose of "how stupid am I???" when they put him on the block tonight. He could have been part of a solid alliance to go against the quack pack fux, but instead he chose a little pink pacifier and "comfort" for a few days instead of having some balls and taking a shot to win this game. It's so damn stupid...I don't know what the deal is with these people. Jenn is in the exact same position as Joe, and even after seeing Joe be the very first one they reach for to put on the block, she probably still won't get the clue. Meanwhile, Dan, Danielle, Brit and Shane just all coast to the final four while these MORONS just sit around wating for the slaughter.

In case anyone wants to know what happened with the HOH comp after the show went off air tonight....

Frank is the new HOH...everyone in the house is kissing his arse, save for Dan, who has been off in the have nots room talking to himself like a crazy person.