(OT) A New Year Wish...

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone here a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

These are great, but trying times for Bills fans. The good news is that I have a feeling that we will make the playoffs.

My daughter was home for a trimester, but I have to bring her back to college. :pirate: I might be watching this football game in a sports bar in New hampshire, thanks to a link provided to me on tsw.

In any event, I might not be on the board, but I WILL be with you all in spirit for a Bills win. This weekend, imo, will place us where we belong.....in the playoffs.

Either way, may God bless you all, and thanks for the great dialogue. TBD Rocks, and Bills fans never give up!

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone here a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

These are great, but trying times for Bills fans. The good news is that I have a feeling that we will make the playoffs.

My daughter was home for a trimester, but I have to bring her back to college.  :pirate:  I might be watching this football game in a sports bar in New hampshire, thanks to a link provided to me on tsw.

In any event, I might not be on the board, but I WILL be with you all in spirit for a Bills win. This weekend, imo, will place us where we belong.....in the playoffs.

Either way, may God bless you all, and thanks for the great dialogue. TBD Rocks, and Bills fans never give up!

186808[/snapback]

You bet Bill. May the New Year and all coming years provide for your family's health and happiness, as well as for the families of all posters here at TSW.

Here comes 2005 in under three hours, ready or not......