Happy Fourth of July

And Chris Rock's grandfather had yet to swim out of his daddy's scrotum in 1863. Not that this is the point anyway. In celebrating American independence we're celebrating just that, American Independence.

And I never called him an "America hater", dipshit. GFYM.

No but you're jumping in to support the clown who did.

Where were you on July 4th 1776? Where was your Grandfather? Do the facts of history only count when you like them? Like it or not what he says about slavery is true. Independance Day for our Country is and always will be July 4th. However Independence Day for a certain segment of our citizens is Jan 1st.

I'm not positive what GFYM means, nor do I much care, but if it's what I suspect it is then you've just proven how big of an idiot you actually are.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where were you on July 4th 1776? Where was your Grandfather? Do the facts of history only count when you like them? Like it or not what he says about slavery is true. Independance Day for our Country is and always will be July 4th. However Independence Day for a certain segment of our citizens is Jan 1st.

I'm not positive what GFYM means, nor do I much care, but if it's what I suspect it is then you've just proven how big of an idiot you actually are.

You're a goofy retard. Get that?

Today its 2012 and America is still independent. If you're so desperate for grievances that you have to go back and cite that at the time we first became independent we, as well as the rest of civilization, condoned slavery then far be it from me to deny you that pathetic pleasure.

So, what did you think of the majority of the tweets? Do you agree with the sentiment that was expressed?

You're a goofy retard. Get that?

This is like arguing with some alternate universe version of the three stooges.

Today its 2012 and America is still independent. If you're so desperate for grievances that you have to go back and cite that at the time we first became independent we, as well as the rest of civilization, condoned slavery then far be it from me to deny you that pathetic pleasure.

And you must be Larry.

I'm not desperate for anything. I just find it easy to understand how different holidays effect differnt segments of our society in different ways depending on the history of that segment.

Edited by RI Bills Fan

So, what did you think of the majority of the tweets? Do you agree with the sentiment that was expressed?

And now Shemp is heard from.

The thing I agree with most is Tom's last discription of you. FWIW I didn't bother to read that last cut & paste nonsense you put up. A glance told me it was a big pile of horse manure not worth my (or anyone's) time to wade through.

Now I know all three of you stooges are seriously reading comprehension challenged but please, try really really hard to decipher what I type in the next paragraph.

My statement was in response to one single statement, purportedly tweeted by Chris Rock, and was meant to convey the simple idea that given ths history of the USA, the single greatest nation on the face of the earth, it is (if the person reading the statement has a slight modicum of reading comprehension and a minimal amount of empathy for his or her fellow Americans) possible to understand that some people may see things from a different perspective than you or I see them. BUT that different perspective doesn't necessarially mean that that person "Hates America."

Is that too hard for you three stooges to understand?

Edited by RI Bills Fan

And you must be Larry.

I'm not desperate for anything. I just find it easy to understand how different holidays effect differnt segments of our society in different ways depending on the history of that segment.

Yet you somehow fail to grasp the contradiction in asking to be viewed through the same lens as everyone else while simultaneously separating yourself along the very lines you seek to blur.

And who's Larry?

The thing I agree with most is Tom's last discription of you. FWIW I didn't bother to read that last cut & paste nonsense you put up. A glance told me it was a big pile of horse manure not worth my (or anyone's) time to wade through.

Now I know all three of you stooges are seriously reading comprehension challenged but please, try really really hard to decipher what I type in the next paragraph.

My statement was in response to one single statement, purportedly tweeted by Chris Rock, and was meant to convey the simple idea that given ths history of the USA, the single greatest nation on the face of the earth, it is (if the person reading the statement has a slight modicum of reading comprehension and a minimal amount of empathy for his or her fellow Americans) possible to understand that some people may see things from a different perspective than you or I see them. BUT that different perspective doesn't necessarially mean that that person "Hates America."

Damn you are dumb. You didn't bother to read the last "cut and paste nonsense" I posted? It's what you were arguing against, or for. I couldn't tell which one. That "cut and paste nonsense" is what this whole thread was about. I know Tom and you and his other groupie would like to make it about something else, but I'm not buying it. Do you think this country is guilty of genocide?

What description was that? I confess, I wasn't really paying attention...

What description was that? I confess, I wasn't really paying attention...

This one...

What the !@#$? We're not talking about the Declaration of Independence, we're talking about a "consensus of tweets" that says it was incomplete, and your shallow stupid jingoistic boorish crass ignorant reaction to it, you shitlicker.

Quite accurate if you ask me.

Damn you are dumb. You didn't bother to read the last "cut and paste nonsense" I posted? It's what you were arguing against, or for. I couldn't tell which one. That "cut and paste nonsense" is what this whole thread was about. I know Tom and you and his other groupie would like to make it about something else, but I'm not buying it. Do you think this country is guilty of genocide?

And once again you place your complete lack of reading comprehension on display for all to see.

Please just quit while you're behind. Even you must be embarrassed by now, George.

Yet you somehow fail to grasp the contradiction in asking to be viewed through the same lens as everyone else while simultaneously separating yourself along the very lines you seek to blur.

And who's Larry?

Do your own homework, Sue!

Edited by RI Bills Fan

Genocide? No one said anything about genocide. Would that be hyperbole (i.e., lying)? :lol:

Genocide? No one said anything about genocide. Would that be hyperbole (i.e., lying)? :lol:

Now, if you had read the tweets that were the basis of this thread in the first place, you'd know what I was referring to.

This one...

Quite accurate if you ask me.

And once again you place your complete lack of reading comprehension on display for all to see.

Please just quit while you're behind. Even you must be embarrassed by now, George.

Do your own homework, Sue!

So you come into a thread and notice that I''m arguing with one of Tom's other groupies and instantly start giving me schit without reading through the whole thread, or even the basis of the thread? The point of this thread are all the tweets knocking this country. It's not about whatever you or the other groupie decide you are going to make it. Commenting about my reading comprehension is laughable coming from a person that didn't even read the tweets, but feels competent to comment on an argument in which they are the basis.

So you come into a thread and notice that I''m arguing with one of Tom's other groupies and instantly start giving me schit without reading through the whole thread, or even the basis of the thread? The point of this thread are all the tweets knocking this country. It's not about whatever you or the other groupie decide you are going to make it. Commenting about my reading comprehension is laughable coming from a person that didn't even read the tweets, but feels competent to comment on an argument in which they are the basis.

Groupies. :lol:

RI and I would basically hate each other, if either of us ever bothered to give the other a second thought. The shared belief that you have the intelligence of a brick but with none of the personality is the first thing we've ever had in common.

Now, if you had read the tweets that were the basis of this thread in the first place, you'd know what I was referring to.

Why on earth would I bother doing that?

RI and I would basically hate each other, if either of us ever bothered to give the other a second thought. The shared belief that you have the intelligence of a brick but with none of the personality is the first thing we've ever had in common.

So you'd know what you're talking about?

That pretty much seems to be the PPP consensus- not as weighty as a twitter consensus- but a consensus none the less.

Now see, There you go again. I did read the thread.

You started by posting a link to a badly written POS article blaming Arron Sorkin for a bunch of asinine tweats he had nothing to do with.

Then in post 16 you tried to change the focus to something Chris Rock purportedly tweated and started accusing various people of "hating America."

The majority of the rest of the thread is posters bithch slapping you, laughing at you, and in general agreeing that you are far and away the current douche bag champion of PPP.

But we understand, Moe, we understand.

That pretty much seems to be the PPP consensus- not as weighty as a twitter consensus- but a consensus none the less.

I'm still trying to figure out what qualifies you to comment on the real estate and mortgage industries, but for the last couple of years you've refused to divulge that information. That's ok, I can understand your reluctance. You know, as soon as you come up with some more of your bs, I'm going to nail you, lyrbob.

So you'd know what you're talking about?

I know what I'm talking about: you.

I don't know what you're talking about, but given that you seem to have changed the topic multiple times, I'm not sure you do either.

Now see, There you go again. I did read the thread.

You started by posting a link to a badly written POS article blaming Arron Sorkin for a bunch of asinine tweats he had nothing to do with.

Then in post 16 you tried to change the focus to something Chris Rock purportedly tweated and started accusing various people of "hating America."

The majority of the rest of the thread is posters bithch slapping you, laughing at you, and in general agreeing that you are far and away the current douche bag champion of PPP.

But we understand, Moe, we understand.

Nice grammar and lisp. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes: You seem to get into hissy fits rather easily. Just sayin'.

But you didn't read the f'n tweets that the thread was based on, and you'd rather criticize me on the basis of what a couple other posters said? I freely admitted that I was busting your groupie twin's balls to give him back a little of his own medicine, but that was based on his comments, and not anything to do with the OP. This thread wasn't based on the article but on the tweets themselves. If you had read through this thread you would have known that. You're just another liberal who has grown up on the shortcut diet of hubris and Koolaide.