Happy Fourth of July

I feel compelled to step in. Not once did tgreg defend or even so much as comment on the twitter content. Your "If I say it enough times, it's true" strategy of painting him as anti-American is just wrong.

Granted, he started it this time...but really, this is all unnecessary.

Yes, he didn't have a problem with the twitter comments which was what I had a problem with. I made that clear from the start. He tried to tie me into the author's crap that I never said I agreed to. The rest of it is payback for his hyperbole posts in another thread. Face it, he's freely admitted that he is on the "watch list" so he obviously can't fly from or to the U.S. He could be on top of the 10 most wanted list for all I know. Hmmm, keeping Tgregg around or millions? What was the last insult he gave me? Like this is a difficult decision.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell are you even bothering. This is his retarded version of a game. He knows there's nothing anti-american in there but loves getting the rise out of you when you reply. That's what it's really about.

It's like when we're on a family trip somewhere and my 5 year old pokes my 2 year old repeatedly just to piss her off. My 9 year old seems to have grown out of it. 3rd however...

I'll give you a break here. You probably weren't around when tgregg quoted someone and actually put in it quotation marks when it was nothing like the guy said. I called him out and he said it was ok because he was using time honored hyperbole. I thought it was equivalent to lying. He disageed and defended it. What do you think, is it ok to misquote someone on purpose to try to make the person you misquoted seem stupid or wrong?

Yes, he didn't have a problem with the twitter comments which was what I had a problem with. I made that clear from the start. He tried to tie me into the author's crap that I never said I agreed to. The rest of it is payback for his hyperbole posts in another thread. Face it, he's freely admitted that he is on the "watch list" so he obviously can't fly from or to the U.S. He could be on top of the 10 most wanted list for all I know. Hmmm, keeping Tgregg around or millions? What was the last insult he gave me? Like this is a difficult decision.

Actually I did have issue with the content. But it doesn't give the article, the source, or its false accusations of being anti-american any more credence. And since this isn't the first time you've posted stories from this source/website/author/nut, I felt compelled to call it out. If you want to be taken more seriously (which we all know you don't... not really), get better sources and leave the lunatic fringe to the lunatics.

Actually I did have issue with the content. But it doesn't give the article, the source, or its false accusations of being anti-american any more credence. And since this isn't the first time you've posted stories from this source/website/author/nut, I felt compelled to call it out. If you want to be taken more seriously (which we all know you don't... not really), get better sources and leave the lunatic fringe to the lunatics.

Don't recall posting from this guy before but I guess it's possible if it brings me to the Twitter accounts from your liberal bros. I watched your buddy's show tonight on HBO. What a hack job without even being funny. Regardless, if your panties are this much in a wad I'll back off and not bother you anymore. That's Homeland Securitie's job.

You felt compelled to call someone out? Some one whose posting history is to follow Tom and wag your tail?

I dont blame Chris Rock.

Ever since his "!@#$s vs. black people" routine he caught hell for from his peeps, hes been trying to curry favor with them.Thats why he then shucked and jived through his next special and tweeted bull **** like that.

Edited by RkFast

...What do you think, is it ok to misquote someone on purpose to try to make the person you misquoted seem stupid or wrong?

:blink: Wow! I just scanned that post with a 20 Meg Ironic/Hypocrisy Meter. It Exploded! :devil:

Maybe you should try answering your own question honestly.

:blink: Wow! I just scanned that post with a 20 Meg Ironic/Hypocrisy Meter. It Exploded! :devil:

Maybe you should try answering your own question honestly.

I didn't misquote anyone, but now you're siding with the America hater? Are you on a "watch list" too?

Edited by 3rdnlng

You really don't have a clue, do you?

No, I don't have a clue as to why you would want to side with such an unpatriotic person. Far be it for me to want to thusly question your patriotism, but why come to the defense of a person that sides with America haters? Just to set the record straight I have not misquoted him.

No, I don't have a clue as to why you would want to side with such an unpatriotic person. Far be it for me to want to thusly question your patriotism, but why come to the defense of a person that sides with America haters? Just to set the record straight I have not misquoted him.

It seems to be an interesting universe you inhabit. Does it touch on ours at other points or is this message board your only point of contact with the real world?

Just for the record, laughing at the ironic hypocrisy of your posts does not constitute agreement or disagreement with any third party point of view.

Now, I realize that any attempts at conversation with you are hampered by the language barrier (I speak American English, while you apparently speak some weird extra-universal variant of Words Made Up By Dr. Seuss) but I would appreciate it if you tried really, really, hard to grasp this simple concept: The repetitive repetition of obviously false statements does not magically transform them into true statements.

And the idea that you feel qualified to question my (or anyone's) love of America based on an arbitrary standard that exists only in the vast emptiness of your largely unused mind is both vastly amusing and semi-disturbing.

Edited by RI Bills Fan

Don't recall posting from this guy before but I guess it's possible if it brings me to the Twitter accounts from your liberal bros. I watched your buddy's show tonight on HBO. What a hack job without even being funny. Regardless, if your panties are this much in a wad I'll back off and not bother you anymore. That's Homeland Securitie's job.

Never said I was a liberal. Not that you ever let facts stand in your way. Regardless, which buddy's show?

Never said I was a liberal. Not that you ever let facts stand in your way. Regardless, which buddy's show?

Newsroom. You didn't have to make an announcement or anything for people to view you as a liberal. If it walks like a duck...............

Anyway, if you've read through this thread you'll see that I admitted busting your balls here in this thread. Instead of thinking that those tweets suck and either commenting on it or not, you had to post an insult to me and muddy up the thread with crap that had nothing to do with the main point of the original post. The more you muddied the waters, the more I gave you back some of your own medicine from previous threads. Next time, think twice.

RI jumped in to defend you, obviously without having read the whole thread. He has a habit of doing this and getting his panties all in a wad with his baby-like show of indignance over some perceived slight of well, anything. That and he truly has no sense of humor.

Newsroom. You didn't have to make an announcement or anything for people to view you as a liberal. If it walks like a duck...............

Anyway, if you've read through this thread you'll see that I admitted busting your balls here in this thread. Instead of thinking that those tweets suck and either commenting on it or not, you had to post an insult to me and muddy up the thread with crap that had nothing to do with the main point of the original post. The more you muddied the waters, the more I gave you back some of your own medicine from previous threads. Next time, think twice.

RI jumped in to defend you, obviously without having read the whole thread. He has a habit of doing this and getting his panties all in a wad with his baby-like show of indignance over some perceived slight of well, anything. That and he truly has no sense of humor.

Quick. In two sentences or less, tell me the main point of the article you posted.

Annnnnnd ... GO!

Quick. In two sentences or less, tell me the main point of the article you posted.

Annnnnnd ... GO!

Quick. In two sentences or less, tell me what a consesus of the tweets would be. What does it take to get through your thick skull that the tweets were what I was talking about? Quit throwing out misdirections and canards.

Quick. In two sentences or less, tell me what a consesus of the tweets would be. What does it take to get through your thick skull that the tweets were what I was talking about? Quit throwing out misdirections and canards.

You were talking about a consensus of tweets?

That's so much more impressive... :lol:

You were talking about a consensus of tweets?

That's so much more impressive... :lol:

You know damn well what I was talking about. The same thing that the vast majority of the people in this thread objected to. I know your groupie is grasping at straws here and desperately needs some help and if you want to make yourself look foolish go ahead. I'd suggest you make sure you have read through the entire thread before continuing.

You know damn well what I was talking about. The same thing that the vast majority of the people in this thread objected to. I know your groupie is grasping at straws here and desperately needs some help and if you want to make yourself look foolish go ahead. I'd suggest you make sure you have read through the entire thread before continuing.

No, I don't. You think I was paying any attention to that bull **** either way?

No, I don't. You think I was paying any attention to that bull **** either way?

Yes, because you commented on it. If now you want to claim that you don't know what I'm referring to then maybe you shouldn't have posted your last post. You can't have it both ways. You either don't know what I was referring to and commented on it or did know what I was referring to and made an idiot statement. :oops: Time to retreat to your above the fray position. :w00t: