I love Buffalo because

MClem06

Born at Mercy Hospital, grew up on Woodside. Growing up being told that if I "didn't shape up", I would be going to Father Bakers. Surviving the Blizzard of 77'. Bills and Sabres, through and through. Chestnut Ridge in the winter, Crystle Beach in the summer, (The Comet). Going to the "Ballet" in Fort Erie. Growing up on Hot Wings, before the rest of the world knew what they were. Nick's at 03:00 in the morning for a garbage plate. Chippewa street when it was hookers, not "HIP". Going to Talty's, Annies, Griffin's Irish Pub, The Irish Center, Caz Park, Doc Sullivans, going to the first ward, Big Tree Inn, webers mustard, going to "the falls", being in the middle of the desert and being on guard duty at 03;00 in the morning, listening to AFN radio when the kick was wide right,,,,,,,,, locking and loading and swearing to God that I was going to shoot the first tent that cheer'd (luckily nobody did), snow mobiles, ice fishing, camping, getting my first deer in Cory Pennsylvania", parties with family and friends, and on, and on, and on,,, BUFFALO, not just a place to live, but a place to LIVE.

GREAT post and Thank You for your service

GO BILLS

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic