Poll shows Obama more trusted to fight Aliens

That's understandable....

PBO has to have polls that favor him through all this, so I expect to see more idiocy in the coming months...

My only question is.... WTF is National Geographic doing a poll like this for????

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-better-choice-handle-alien-invasion-romney-poll-finds-article-1.1103399

Obama better choice to handle alien invasion than Romney, poll finds

Forget the economy and immigration. The race for the White House may be decided on an issue that’s out of this world.

Nearly 65 percent of Americans believe President Barack Obama would do a better job handling an alien invasion than Mitt Romney, according to a new poll commissioned for National Geographic Channel reported in USA Today.

Thirty-six percent of those who responded said they are convinced UFOs exist, while just 17 percent said they don’t believe in alien spacecraft. Nearly half, 48 percent, say they don’t know either way.

Who should the president call to battle the invading aliens? Twenty-one percent of respondents said the Hulk would be the best choice to fight the extraterrestrials, while 12 percent would choose Batman and 8 percent would call Spider-Man.

Only two percent of those polled said they would attack the aliens themselves. Twenty-two percent said they would try to befriend a Martian, 15 percent would run away and 13 percent would lock their doors.

"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day! - President Obama

...do people realize that Romney is in league w/ Kolob? He could broker a peace I'm sure...

That's understandable....

PBO has to have polls that favor him through all this, so I expect to see more idiocy in the coming months...

My only question is.... WTF is National Geographic doing a poll like this for????

The global water crisis has been solved and we've all seen all the animals so they've got nothing left to do but go history channel on us.

He understands them better, being an alien himself. :devil:

The global water crisis has been solved and we've all seen all the animals so they've got nothing left to do but go history channel on us.

:lol:

Birther + History (Made Everyday) Channel

Okay guys bear with me while I get my hair all crazy looking and get a really crappy tan. Okay ready...

So Barack Obama has no birth certificate and there are claims that he is not from the US

Could he in fact actually be an alien sent to guide humanity in preparation for the return of the Ancient Aliens® from planet Nimbus on December 21st 2012?

The answer is potentially, YES!

I love that show :rolleyes:

Birther + History (Made Everyday) Channel

Okay guys bear with me while I get my hair all crazy looking and get a really crappy tan. Okay ready...

So Barack Obama has no birth certificate and there are claims that he is not from the US

Could he in fact actually be an alien sent to guide humanity in preparation for the return of the Ancient Aliens® from planet Nimbus on December 21st 2012?

I love that show :rolleyes:

Donald Trump v. the richest alien on Nimbus will probably get monster ratings. Trump always pulls ratings that are out of this world.

Edited by TheNewBills

Donald Trump v. the richest alien on Nimbus will probably get monster ratings. Trump always pulls ratings that are out of this world.

Could that thing on Donald Trump's head be some kind of alien parasite mind control?

Could that thing on Donald Trump's head be some kind of alien parasite mind control?

Facehugger from Alien missed him and they can't take it off or he'll die.

Thirty-six percent of respondents said they were certain that unidentified flying objects exist.
The poll had a margin of error of 2.9 percent.

If you do a little math that means that at least 33.1% of the people that believe UFOs exist are correct. This means they exist because it says CERTAIN.

Anyway I wish they went more into why Obama would be better than Romney at this. Personally I think Bill Pullman did a decent job once he started listening to Jeff Goldberg. I know that was a movie but Obama and Hollywood work well together and he has probably seen the movie. On the down side for Obama he hasn't done anything about the UFO made of circular rocks that is at the bottom of the ocean in Finland or wherever. Who knows what kind of crap Romney watches. Romany's Bain stuff makes me worried that he would want to assist in the takeover but this is all speculation. I wish the article had more detail.

If you do a little math that means that at least 33.1% of the people that believe UFOs exist are correct. This means they exist because it says CERTAIN.

Anyway I wish they went more into why Obama would be better than Romney at this. Personally I think Bill Pullman did a decent job once he started listening to Jeff Goldberg. I know that was a movie but Obama and Hollywood work well together and he has probably seen the movie. On the down side for Obama he hasn't done anything about the UFO made of circular rocks that is at the bottom of the ocean in Finland or wherever. Who knows what kind of crap Romney watches. Romany's Bain stuff makes me worried that he would want to assist in the takeover but this is all speculation. I wish the article had more detail.

Obama, Krugman, Buffet would assemble and by their powers combined save the planet from certain peril. We would build highways until the Aliens just left.