Center

Lost in all this deserved off-season optimism is the concern at the center position. What are people's thoughts on the current group that will hold the spot until Wood is healthy? I have to believe Wood goes on the PUP list to start the season. I'd be shocked if he was ready to go by the time the season starts. I hope they hold him back and let him get a decent amount of practice time before they let him play. Who starts against the Jets? Urbik? Brown? If Urbik starts at C who plays RG?

Why do I always have to worry about something???

I think Chad Rhinehardt is very undersold......has stepped in and played very well....

In all honestly...you can only have so much depth at a center position....they have Wood who you really root for....you have Urbik who plays the position pretty well

This year they were smart and drafted a guy late who will probably be on the practice squad.....you stash a guy on the practice squad just in case.

Very seldom does any team have 3-4 legit centers

Lost in all this deserved off-season optimism is the concern at the center position. What are people's thoughts on the current group that will hold the spot until Wood is healthy? I have to believe Wood goes on the PUP list to start the season. I'd be shocked if he was ready to go by the time the season starts. I hope they hold him back and let him get a decent amount of practice time before they let him play. Who starts against the Jets? Urbik? Brown? If Urbik starts at C who plays RG?

Its a side effect of being a Bills Fan we worry about something all the time.

There seems to be no question about WOOD being ready for the season and able to handle most of the preseason camp work. Definitely no PUP for him!

WOOD starts against the JETS (Glenn, Levitre, Wood, Urbik, and Pears) ...

It's time for you to stop worrying about things ... go get a nice cold Blue and enjoy your day! :thumbsup:

You're not a true Bills fan unless you grimace, hyperventilate, grouse, hate refs, feel depressed, and yes, worry.