NFL.com Power Rankings

MClem06

My link

It's the offseason and this doesn't mean crap but... I think this is the farthest up on the rankings preseason for as long as i can recall. When we were 5-1 with Trentative before he got the crap knocked out of him during the season we were ranked like 6 but then after that they pooped the bed. Just thought I'd bring it up even though it is meaningless. Like the Buffalo weather, you've got to soak up the sun while it's out! After next years draft watch out! We can shore up the WR and LB situation with the top two picks next time around (that's if we aren't looking at a new QB then.

Sorry guys, did a search and nothing came up. I did get the Yahoo Fantasy league logged in for this year and Buffalo's Defense is 13th Ranked on there. I may be a home town overexpecting mofo but I'm taking them this year for fantasy, just so i have even more of a reason to stand up and yell when our D-Line torments the opposing QB's.

A couple more Yahoo rankings:

Fitzy 20th out of 32 Qb's (ranked below Luck ???)

Stevie 26th on the WR list

Freddie 14th (marshawn 11th??)

Chandler 32nd? TE

What players you taking on the Fantasy squad this year?

well if we are 5th in AFC that means playoffs :)

Actually - that was my first thought, too. Then I realized, if the rankings are based on talent, and not division position, then the Bills could very well be the fifth most talented team in the AFC and still miss the playoffs - IF - say, two of the division winners are worse than Buffalo, talent-wise, and we end up losing out on wildcard because a division is stacked. It's unlikely, but it is possible considering how talented Baltimore's division is. It's not totally unrealistic to envision Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Cincy making the playoffs.

However - it is nice to finally see Buffalo getting some legitimate attention.