The Liberal Washington Post Attacking Obama

You call that article an attack?

Anything mildly critical is an attack worthy of the Attackwatch!® website

Any criticism stronger than "You do realize that might not be Constipational" is overtly racist and you should be ashamed of yourself for questioning the smrtest dude to ever be Prezadant

Perhaps the WAPO was mad that they weren't included in the latest giveaway.

NewsBusters

White House Leaked Friday's Immigration Announcement to NYT and Time Magazine

Days before President Obama proclaimed a new Justice Department edict concerning the deportation of young illegal immigrants, both the New York Times and Time magazine ran huge stories on Hispanics in America.

According to Fox News Watch panelists Saturday, this was no coincidence

JON SCOTT, HOST: And then under the heading of coincidence or manipulation, we have this. Time magazine ran its cover story called “We Are Americans, Only We Are Just Not Legal.” The New York Times on Sunday ran a story on frustrated Hispanic, the frustrated Hispanic electorate, and then on Friday came the surprise announcement that the Department of Justice is going to ease up on deporting the illegal immigrant children or young people or offspring in this country. There any coincidence?

JUDITH MILLER, FOX NEWS: Utter coincidence.

(Laughter)

{snip}

PINKERTON: Actually, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have reported it because they wanted the scoop. They didn’t want to, they wouldn’t want to blow up their own story by saying, look, if they get a wink from their friend Eric Holder or Axelrod, any of these people, “Hey, we’re, the administration is going to do something good,” they want to be a part of it.

MILLER: They wanted the story.

PINKERTON: They got, they got the story, but now they get credit for having impact. They can say, “We're moving the needle."

RICHARD GRENELL, FORMER BUSH ADMINISTRATION DIRECTOR OF COMMUNCATIONS AND PUBLIC POLICY: As a former spokesman who used to brief reporters right before announcements, I can tell you unequivocally someone briefed Time and New York Times to say, “This announcement is coming. If you can hold it till a certain time, we'll give you access.” That's how it works, and in this case, absolutely how it happened.

SCOTT: That's the inside view.

Isn't that nice?

So not only is the White House leaking national security information to news outlets in order to strengthen the president's reelection chances, it's doing the same with major policy change announcements.

It really is a state run media now, isn't it?

Good policy, will bring and solidly a huge and growing voting block to the polls....

Now, let's figure out a way to sure up the border and let people come to this country legally.....

But we wont

B, bringing a specific voting bloc to the polls, is a poor reason to pass a law.

and the main problem is not the content of the law (there are many similar bills being suggested by both parties), but the way in which it is being instituted.

The Cynical Pander of the Sierra Madre

B, bringing a specific voting bloc to the polls, is a poor reason to pass a law.

and the main problem is not the content of the law (there are many similar bills being suggested by both parties), but the way in which it is being instituted.

Since Obama's decree is not supposed to be a path to citizenship, I wonder how it's going to bring a specific voting bloc to the polls.

Go's hand in hand with no ID voting. We just need bodies.

Alright, look. It's not my thing to pick on bad spelling, but can we at least TRY a little harder? I mean, you can't even explain this away as a bad autofill.

Folks. Please. Try just a little harder.

Politcally it was a great move, next there will be free copies of Cosmo suring up the female vote... LOL

As long as they can get in office and hold power, that is all they care about...

Politcally it was a great move, next there will be free copies of Cosmo suring up the female vote... LOL

As long as they can get in office and hold power, that is all they care about...

Dammit, a person needs to be a citizen in order to vote. These people are not citizens. This is one of the reasons why we need voter I.D.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Dammit, a person needs to be a citizen in order to vote. These people are not citizens. This is one of the reasons why we need voter I.D.

Cart before the horse. We need to secure the border, and deport illegals....

If you want to fund infracture, why not focus on the border?