Anybody else going nuts waiting for Sunday?

maddog

I can't take it anymore. Sunday cannot get here fast enough. I'm flipping through every sports channel and surfing the internet to try and get a handle on the NYJ/Rams and Den/Indy games.

I'm on ESPN and Mark Schlereth picks the Jets and Broncs to both win - damn! Then I flip over to the NFL Network and Lincoln Kennedy picks them both to lose and the Bills to win, we get the #5 seed - YES!

The thing is - who knows what will happen? I'm just so fearful of this playoff chase getting ripped from us right at the end.

I can't take it anymore.  Sunday cannot get here fast enough.  I'm flipping through every sports channel and surfing the internet to try and get a handle on the NYJ/Rams and Den/Indy games.

I'm on ESPN and Mark Schlereth picks the Jets and Broncs to both win - damn! Then I flip over to the NFL Network and Lincoln Kennedy picks them both to lose and the Bills to win, we get the #5 seed - YES!

The thing is - who knows what will happen?  I'm just so fearful of this playoff chase getting ripped from us right at the end.

185961[/snapback]

Actually, I'm enjoying the buildup. I can most certainly wait. Anyone else?

Being that I've been on vacation thru the holidays, I'm not anxious for this coming Monday to roll around, but Sunday, whew...

Spent today re-doing my TV distribution system, switched back to DirecTV after a four month trial with Cable. I still have 8 months to go with the trial (no contract) and I'm already fed up with it. i had kept DirecTV active, but only for the "ticket" and our

Bills .....

Fez - Again, DirecTV customer service reps advised that unless one subscribes to a DirecTV package, the "ticket" will no longer be available to those who've done what I've done the past couple of years. I guess we see this coming year if they hold to this.