3 Games 200-300 yards passing

8 games 100-200 yards passing

4 games < 100 yards passing

Fitzpatrick:

3 games >300 yards passing

7 games 200-300 yards passing

6 games 100-200 yards passing

0 games < 100 yards passing

and we use a passing offense....I dont understand the point of posting one players stats to determine FJ's value. As a matter of fact because they have a sucky QB wouldnt thier RB get MORE opportunities?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and we use a passing offense....I dont understand the point of posting one players stats to determine FJ's value. As a matter of fact because they have a sucky QB wouldnt thier RB get MORE opportunities?

I don't understand how you can look at those numbers and not say "Buffalo was a much better situation than Jacksonville". MJD had a 4.7 yards/game average on a team with a passing game that didn't even reach 100 yards passing for 25% of the season, and lead the league in rushing on an offense that was the worst in the entire league.

Freddy ran an avg of 93.4 yds per game until hurt. That is not including his passing yds. That means he would have finished second had he played 16 games if you just continue playing close to the way he did in the first 9 games behind Mighty Mouse.

He has never been truly given the shot he hqad last year for a whole season. Fast Freddy can do it all in terms of finding holes, yac in passing situations, change of direction, and blocking. I love the guy. I hope he stays healthy as there will be more talk of fast freddy this year. I truly see Chan doing more running with our backs, and a more stout defense.

That is fine with me. You can win games with 21 points, when the opponent can only score 17 (my hope is the patsies are in that group against us).