What's the best Christms Gift you received?

theesir

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not autographed, but the Levy book. And a pair of sneakers. Didn't even ask for them, my parents had no way of knowing i needed sneakers, and they actually bought a COOL paid... shocked.

Anyway, about the Levy book, did you notice that by default it opens to the Norwood kick?

not autographed, but the Levy book. And a pair of sneakers. Didn't even ask for them, my parents had no way of knowing i needed sneakers, and they actually bought a COOL paid... shocked.

Anyway, about the Levy book, did you notice that by default it opens to the Norwood kick?

185390[/snapback]

I thought it was telling that he started the book with "the Kick" I've read the first 20 pages or so and already am reminded of how lucky we were to have Marv and that team here when we did. :D

I thought it was telling that he started the book with "the Kick" I've read the first 20 pages or so and already am reminded of how lucky we were to have Marv and that team here when we did. :D

185399[/snapback]

No, I havnt started reading it yet (Im currently reading, "America, The Book"). But I mean when you just flop the book open, it opens to the picture of the kick in the middle.

My wife gave me a card, that's it...... Yet, she wrote inside that a local store will be having a 1/1/2005 blowout sale and she said a Sony 55XS955 (LCD HDTV) would like nice in our back room. Even on sale, that's in the $3 grand range.... While I'd love to have it, I'm a bit gun shy in pulling the trigger on the deal. I've visited avsforums.com quite a bit the past few days getting as many opinions on them as possible. While that's a bunch of cash, gotta love my wife. I feel a SB Party coming.

Niether of us like the DLPs we looked at (rainbows bothered both of us). They do have a sweet Pix.

She even looked at the 50" models, but said she wants the bigger one (55").... Time will tell (in a couple days) if I will pull the trigger. (sure she said I can get one, but I'm still the one paying for it). Can't make up my mind.....Jeez.....

My wife gave me a card, that's it...... Yet, she wrote inside that a local store will be having a 1/1/2005 blowout sale and she said a Sony 55XS955 (LCD HDTV) would like nice in our back room. Even on sale, that's in the $3 grand range.... While I'd love to have it, I'm a bit gun shy in pulling the trigger on the deal. I've visited avsforums.com quite a bit the past few days getting as many opinions on them as possible. While that's a bunch of cash, gotta love my wife. I feel a SB Party coming. 

Niether of us like the DLPs we looked at (rainbows bothered both of us). They do have a sweet Pix.

She even looked at the 50" models, but said she wants the bigger one (55").... Time will tell (in a couple days) if I will pull the trigger. (sure she said I can get one, but I'm still the one paying for it). Can't make up my mind.....Jeez.....

185446[/snapback]

I love it when my wife give me permission to spend money :D (Not kidding)