Oil is Good, Oil is our Friend

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for one, it started by giving context... Though I still don't agree.

As fore your other question. My point is the hypocrisy of complaining that people who are leaning on DES when they're unemployed, or get help paying for tuition are leaches when you got both of them yourself. Get it?

So to point one you wigged out without knowing all the facts. Without going back to the Trayvon Martin thread is it safe to say you jumped to early and wrong conclusions then too?

To your second point I don't think I ever said anything bad about people that "leaned" on social programs. Otherwise I don't think I would have mentioned the fact that I "leaned" on those programs myself. If you go back to the topic I started it was about people/families that have relied on those programs for years, decade, generations. But go ahead and try to draw the line from who I was complaining about to me and my family. Schmuck.

So to point one you wigged out without knowing all the facts. Without going back to the Trayvon Martin thread is it safe to say you jumped to early and wrong conclusions then too?

To your second point I don't think I ever said anything bad about people that "leaned" on social programs. Otherwise I don't think I would have mentioned the fact that I "leaned" on those programs myself. If you go back to the topic I started it was about people/families that have relied on those programs for years, decade, generations. But go ahead and try to draw the line from who I was complaining about to me and my family. Schmuck.

Wigged out? I didn't "wig out". I voiced my disagreement with your method of hiring. But if you let a potential moneymaker slip away, your loss. Though I find it funny you would accuse me of jumping to early wrong conclusions when you quite clearly jump to conclusions yourself.

Yes there are some families that made these social programs a way of life but not nearly as many as you think. I find it funny how much you guys play up the families that do when in the end it's not as big of a problem as you think. And those that do use it as a way of life usually can't see a way out. The best way to treat this problem is through education.

Wigged out? I didn't "wig out". I voiced my disagreement with your method of hiring. But if you let a potential moneymaker slip away, your loss. Though I find it funny you would accuse me of jumping to early wrong conclusions when you quite clearly jump to conclusions yourself.

Yes there are some families that made these social programs a way of life but not nearly as many as you think. I find it funny how much you guys play up the families that do when in the end it's not as big of a problem as you think. And those that do use it as a way of life usually can't see a way out. The best way to treat this problem is through education.

Yes wigged out by bringing up my method of hiring in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Did you have a post-it on your computer moniter that said "Chef Jim Neck Tattoos" to remind you to bring it up the next time I have you **** about something?

Better to let a potential money maker get away then waste money and boatloads of my time on someone who will struggle in this business due to poor choices he's made in his life. There is no way someone like that would be successful in this industry. But of course you know how my industry works better than I do.

So you say it's not as big a problem as we think...but it is a problem nonetheless right?