America's Got Howard!

boyst

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is BS! Last week had crap for talent, Howard is beating that drum all night long and he just pointed it out to the producers. The only thing I can imagine is that they wanted to drum up attention and drama before two weeks off.

The Earth Harp is AMAZING, it will win the show. These dancers are really good and I can only hope they make it because they are the best dance group in the show. They didn't do amazing tonight - America likes loud boom boom flash stuff.

I await the cute chick and the guitar guy and the kicked in the nuts fella. What the heck is he going to do now?

Boy...she is attractive isn't she???

This is BS! Last week had crap for talent, Howard is beating that drum all night long and he just pointed it out to the producers. The only thing I can imagine is that they wanted to drum up attention and drama before two weeks off.

The Earth Harp is AMAZING, it will win the show. These dancers are really good and I can only hope they make it because they are the best dance group in the show. They didn't do amazing tonight - America likes loud boom boom flash stuff.

I await the cute chick and the guitar guy and the kicked in the nuts fella. What the heck is he going to do now?

Boy...she is attractive isn't she???

Yeah, she definately is. There are a lot of personal favorites on here, the sentimental ones that I like. One of them is this Lindsay chick, the dancer. She is just a great performer but I do not think she'll make it.

Holy crap....how do u not let Olivia & Lindsay through.... immensely talented and both absolutely light up a stage...right now there are 6 that should be in the next round all from tonite, but there's only room for 4....the producers f***ed up big time!

Yeah, she definately is. There are a lot of personal favorites on here, the sentimental ones that I like. One of them is this Lindsay chick, the dancer. She is just a great performer but I do not think she'll make it.

Holy crap....how do u not let Olivia & Lindsay through.... immensely talented and both absolutely light up a stage...right now there are 6 that should be in the next round all from tonite, but there's only room for 4....the producers f***ed up big time!

I am fine with not putting through the Dog Show, but America loves dogs. They've not even gone yet and I think they will still make it. If not them then it Horse (because voting America is stupid)

The Earth Harp goes through.

The mariachi kid has a chance to make it, I'd pit him against Dilman - Push to take both. I push, both make it.

That leaves Lindsay and Olivia out.

I did love Horse. That was just fun! I am very glad he could just have fun.

Holy crap....that dog act was spectacular..... wtf...this show could have been for the championship... didn't see cannonball guy, sand art or cloggers....jesus

As Howard mentioned a bunch, and said, "The producers really messed this one up."

Ridiculous show tonight. Obviously completely staged by the producers, but a shame for the great acts that won't go through. Amazing talent though.

Holy crap....that dog act was spectacular..... wtf...this show could have been for the championship... didn't see cannonball guy, sand art or cloggers....jesus

Cloggers are done. Sand guy was phenomenal.

Ridiculous show tonight. Obviously completely staged by the producers, but a shame for the great acts that won't go through. Amazing talent though.

Cloggers are done. Sand guy was phenomenal.

What on earth is the benefit of them doing this? I still cannot get over it and I have a bittersweet taste in my mouth, too.

The cloggers were interesting, though. I enjoyed their performance. The sand guy is good.

Who I want: Lindsay, Olivia, Earth Harp, Sandman.

Lindsay and Sandman have the most talent of all of them, and Earth Harp is the most creative while Olivia lights up the stage.

Who I do not want: Mariachi, Cloggers, Cannon, Dog show, Horse, Dietleman.

The Mariachi thing is nice but I just don't really care. Cloggers, Horse and Cannon for obvious reasons. The Dog Show because it is more of a novely to me. Dietleman is neat and fun but I already cannot stand Chris Angel.

Who will move on: Earth Harp, Sandman, Mariachi, Dog Show.

Mariachi wins because hispanic vote, Dog show because people vote for cheese. The other two deserve the win.

Alright, no big shocker on the first cut.

Dogs over Cannonman and the big singer guy I liked.

The second cut is going to be good. Mariachi v. Earth Harp v. Unity In Motion. Has to be Earth Harp

I am going to see DKR, which kind of sucks, because I would rather stay and see this - no joke. Pooj, keep me updated.

Next up will probably be horsev. sandman v. dietleman. I say Dietleman pulls it off.

In the end cloggers first out. predict Olivia to face Lindsay with judges picking Lindsay.

edit, saw the last cut, couldn't post - going out the door.

Edited by jboyst62

Nick Cannon just said coming up next for 1 of the 3 remaining acts the competition will be coming to an end...

?????

And I'm sorry...Once the musical has to suck balls...I saw the movie it was awesome...I saw glenn hansard live he was awesome... no one can do those songs justice but him

Nick Cannon just said coming up next for 1 of the 3 remaining acts the competition will be coming to an end...

?????

And I'm sorry...Once the musical has to suck balls...I saw the movie it was awesome...I saw glenn hansard live he was awesome... no one can do those songs justice but him

Wait???? What? Cliffhanger? Come on dude!

+1

• 1 month later...

I'm just glad a farkin singer didn't win...I think it's lame that this show even allows singers. It's should stay strictly variety....there are enough damn singing shows.

I would pay to see Tom Cotter for sure...I think he'll have a vegas show even w/out winning tonight. Those dogs were pretty amazing.

I'm just glad a farkin singer didn't win...I think it's lame that this show even allows singers. It's should stay strictly variety....there are enough damn singing shows.

I would pay to see Tom Cotter for sure...I think he'll have a vegas show even w/out winning tonight. Those dogs were pretty amazing.

They are cool, but are they a Vegas act all on their own? A lot of the tricks are the same each time even in the 90 second performances they got on AGT. I just see it becoming redundant and boring as a Vegas act.