Anyone Buy a Nike Jersey yet?

Still waiting for my Stevie jersey in white. It hasn't left the Nike warehouse from what I've been told but i can't wait to get it. Saw these in person at the NFL store in NYC. They look amazing.

I did the same thing, still waiting for mine. How do you know it hasn't left the warehouse? Is there somewhere I can check?

I did the same thing, still waiting for mine. How do you know it hasn't left the warehouse? Is there somewhere I can check?

I e-mailed the Bills store person on May 1st and this is the response i got:

Unfortunately, the white Johnson jerseys are late coming from Nike to our warehouse.

We expect them in the next week or so, but it could be longer.

Once your jersey arrives to our warehouse, and then ships out to you, we will charge your card and send you an email with a tracking number included.

Thanks,

Jay

The Bills Store

Soooo. Still waiting for that confirmation email with the tracking number.

did you see the Elite or the replica?

They obviously had the replicas on the hanger but they also had all 32 teams jerseys on display on like a model mannequin. those miight've been the eliteE? I was too busy drooling over those to even compare with the ones that were on the hanger.

what's the latest date the bills can go without announcing Marios jersey number? Im also waiting to see what number he will be. I dont know why it matters what number he is but it does to me for some reason. On that note

In regards to what jersey were on display in NYC they were the elite jerseys! Very nice, but I think I will just get a replica as I dont really have a need for flywire or whatever that necking is called...

I got a Nike jersey ($100 version) from the Bills store. I like the fit (shorter and more fitted). I also like that they make a men's small size - at least recognizing that not every Bills fan is 250 lbs+.

Unfortunately, the Bills store sent me the wrong color so I'm waiting on the return.

I e-mailed the Bills store person on May 1st and this is the response i got:

Unfortunately, the white Johnson jerseys are late coming from Nike to our warehouse.

We expect them in the next week or so, but it could be longer.

Once your jersey arrives to our warehouse, and then ships out to you, we will charge your card and send you an email with a tracking number included.

Thanks,

Jay

The Bills Store

Soooo. Still waiting for that confirmation email with the tracking number.

Yeah, not particularly thrilled with their service thus far.

I was wondering if anyone has purchased one of the new Nike jerseys yet. How do you like the fit? Has anyone tried on the Elite version ($250)?

Well, I went to the Nike employee store out here in Portland to buy my son one, didn't have any other than a bills tshirt (which I bought). He proceeded to pick out a panthers jersey which caused a great deal of consternation on my part...went with the best I could get, I don't even like cam newton. Might still be hope for my 2 year old though

The wife ordered his and hers blue/white Mario jerseys over a month ago and we're still waiting ...

Pre-orders started the 15th of March, official sales April 27th. Either way, Mario jerseys can't be produced until a number is chosen so I would guess you'll be waiting a while on that one.