[closed]Could Division III Be Bills Gold Mine Again ?

Well by now every one knows that the Bills have resigned one of our best players & a true Bills player . There have been a lot of players come & go through the Bills organization but there are a few that just seem to have that Bills IT factor . The guy that busts his A** but never get's noticed or respected ..

Fred Jackson is one of those guys , he has always been the underdog , the guy that had to bust his A** just to get looked at & then once he made it here he still doesn't get the respect he deserves , so he plays with that chip on his shoulder & just goes out & plays his guts out every game . And some still think we should have kept others that weren't a Bills type player but were good at what they do , you can all figure out who that is i am talking about ..

Fred is the kind of guy when asked if he would hold out if his extension wasn't done by OTA's he said "No I will be there with my team mates that's not the kind of guy i am I am still under contract & i put my faith in Buddy that he will get it done " . Talk about character :worthy: !!

The last professional sports guy i can remember that played out his contract & said that " I am the same guy that signed the contract & i will honor it but after that contract is up i will look for big money" was Micheal Jordon & that just goes to show with these 2 guys are not only great athletes but high character people !!

Which brings me to the second part of my division III question .

The Bills from what i've read have invited a QB which is a division III player too to rookie work outs at 1 Bills drive (if it is true haven't seen any follow up on it so if you can enlighten me it would be appreciated) , his name is Alex Tanney . I was wondering if after seeing his trick shot tape on youtube & all if the Bills could once again have found another Fred Jackson from a D 3 school ??

I for one hope so b/c Thigpen has shown me nothing !! If this kid is given the chance like Fred to chase his dream in the NFL (with the Bills) & turns out to be as good as Fred has turned out as a RB at the QB position we could have the next (fill in the blank) as our QB for the next decade :worthy: ..

Unless of coarse we follow true to past form & don't recognize this kids true potential :oops: , & lets say Bellicheck get's wind of him . But we won't go there for now :sick: we'll just hope Chan see's that something in him that Marv saw in Fred and the rest will go down in Super Bol history !!! 0:)

Well what do you all think Bills fans ?? :flirt:

Edited by T master

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.