[closed]Mama Seau

I just saw the interview with Mama Seau and to see and hear the pain of that woman just broke my heart. As a parent I can more than sympathize with the agony and horror that that woman is going thru.

It was just over 2 years ago (4/7/2010) that I had to face the very real possibility of losing my youngest child (my son was 18 at the time). My son was jumped by 2 guys up in Chicago and was stabbed in his right ventricle. Needless to

say that it was miraculous that he survived but that doesn't change the dark, frightening night that I spent trembling praying to God for his Mercy. The difference between Mama Seau and me was that I had hope, unfortunately she doesn't. What sustained me was relying on God, regardless of the outcome or results. I was fortunate, extremely fortunate and I haven't forgotten or taken that for granted. My understanding is that Mama Seau is a church woman and I'm thankful for that. I believe and hope that she has great faith and that it will get her thru this nightmare that she is experiencing. If in fact this was a suicide then it only deepens her horror and it has more than likely has shaken her foundation. As one parent to

another I feel for her and my thoughts, prayers and heart

are with her. I know what the power of prayer can do because I have experienced it first hand so tonight I ask that my Buffalo brethens keep this lady in your prayers. May God have mercy on your soul Junior.

I just saw the interview with Mama Seau and to see and hear the pain of that woman just broke my heart. As a parent I can more than sympathize with the agony and horror that that woman is going thru.

It was just over 2 years ago (4/7/2010) that I had to face the very real possibility of losing my youngest child (my son was 18 at the time). My son was jumped by 2 guys up in Chicago and was stabbed in his right ventricle. Needless to

say that it was miraculous that he survived but that doesn't change the dark, frightening night that I spent trembling praying to God for his Mercy. The difference between Mama Seau and me was that I had hope, unfortunately she doesn't. What sustained me was relying on God, regardless of the outcome or results. I was fortunate, extremely fortunate and I haven't forgotten or taken that for granted. My understanding is that Mama Seau is a church woman and I'm thankful for that. I believe and hope that she has great faith and that it will get her thru this nightmare that she is experiencing. If in fact this was a suicide then it only deepens her horror and it has more than likely has shaken her foundation. As one parent to

another I feel for her and my thoughts, prayers and heart

are with her. I know what the power of prayer can do because I have experienced it first hand so tonight I ask that my Buffalo brethens keep this lady in your prayers. May God have mercy on your soul Junior.

Very well said!!!

Id heard that some consider suicide a selfish act, but I couldn't relate. After hearing her despair and bewilderment, I understood.

I can't even watch most of that...absolutely heart wrenching.

I can't even watch most of that...absolutely heart wrenching.

Thanks to twitter I didn't bother to watch ESPN at all yesterday, since so many complained that once they finally 'found' someone to break the news from their end, they had her on loop. Shameful.

Thanks to twitter I didn't bother to watch ESPN at all yesterday, since so many complained that once they finally 'found' someone to break the news from their end, they had her on loop. Shameful.

Understandable. Just seeing a glimpse of her makes my heart drop into my stomach...I couldn't watch the whole thing, but for her to apparently be saying that she was trying so hard to get him to tell her what was wrong, to be unsuccessful, and then for him to be gone...I cannot even fathom what that pain must be like. I wish I could just hug her for like an hour.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.