Big Fight at The Walden Gallaria

One of my buddies flew home for Christmas last week. He mentioned that all patrons at the midnight show( not sure which night) were asked to leave and the shows were cancelled. He later found out they were cancelled because a large group was fighting or expected to fight. I always go to the mall when I go home and in my opinion, it is a scary and depressing place, especially near the movie entrance. What bugs me as well is so many out of towners visit the mall and what do they see?? - dirty, poor and angry people hanging around with nothing to do. No wonder Buffalo has such a bad rap. Does anyone have any details about what happened????

Does that mean the City of Buffalo won their suit to have Metro Bus stops forcibly placed on Galleria property? Because I remember what happened to the Thruway Mall, and I'm guessing it's the same element just moved down the road.

Boy it's nice to have so few problems in a town that they can worry about whether a suburban mall has enough bus stops.

Does that mean the City of Buffalo won their suit to have Metro Bus stops forcibly placed on Galleria property? Because I remember what happened to the Thruway Mall, and I'm guessing it's the same element just moved down the road.

Boy it's nice to have so few problems in a town that they can worry about whether a suburban mall has enough bus stops.

184468[/snapback]

theres been stops at the mall since that girl got ran over by a truck on walden. i think the galleria happened to the thruway mall not the "element".

theres been stops at the mall since that girl got ran over by a truck on walden. i think the galleria happened to the thruway mall not the "element".

184537[/snapback]

You're 1/2 right. The Galleria did in the Thruway mall. But the Galleria does have the "element". A lot of kids with "attitudes" there