1A Backup QB vs. a clear #2

With a Fitz type QB as #1 (Jury still out...Could be great - could suck and not be a Bill next year), IMHO we should have more of a 1A as a backup (former starter - can start elsewhere - can compete for the top spot) instead of a distant 2 (no chance of starting anywhere - total drop off in quality). If a late-season playoff run depended on it, and either injury or bad play affect the #1 QB spot....we don't make the playoffs with a distant #2 but a 1A most likely gets us there.

As we put the pieces of the puzzle together, we still have a need for need our "Frank Reich".

Sorry i just dont understand why everyone is concerned with Fitz getting hurt. He has missed one game in two years behind our makeshift offensive line and he dressed for that game. I just dont get it. And EVERYONE on this board wanted us to trade for Thigpen when we hired Gailey, after a few preseason games and 7 passing attempts he suddenly unworthy to hold the clipboard?

Sorry i just dont understand why everyone is concerned with Fitz getting hurt. He has missed one game in two years behind our makeshift offensive line and he dressed for that game. I just dont get it. And EVERYONE on this board wanted us to trade for Thigpen when we hired Gailey, after a few preseason games and 7 passing attempts he suddenly unworthy to hold the clipboard?

Guys are only worth getting when they don't play for the Bills. Once they are here they are the worst and immediately need replacing with someone that we will go through the exact same excercise with.

Sorry but his "sore ribs" played a huge part of a 7 game skid as did our backup sucking complete ass. Good for him fopr dressing - our team suffered. Had we had a quality backup...could have been a much different story.

Thigpen wasn't good enough for Chan to put in place of our #1 - who was at 50-75%....that's a problem.