Buffalo Bills 2012 NFL Overall Draft Grade

Meh, I never read too much into early draft grades. They mean relatively nothing and are more for the fan to get a little excited or upset with what the team has done.

Personally, I think we did well in the draft. We acquired players of need and also players that will push other players at certain positions. Overall, to me that's a good draft. If we end up with 2-3 new starters that's a GREAT draft, but no one will know that till an actual down of football is played.

Fixed. It's not even relative what the grades are and if kiper was such a great talent evaluater he'd be making lots more money as an NFL GM... Like Nix, who is doing a fine job fixing this franchise.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

You sound miserable. Do yourself a favor and stop watching the Bills, because Nix and Chan ain't going anywhere. If this good of an offseason and this good of a draft (on paper) don't have you feeling the slightest bit optimistic, well, I just don't know what to say.

One word: YUP!!!!!!^^

Not all reports are bad

General manager Buddy Nix also found value on Day 3. Adding two solid offensive linemen was an absolute must; Zebrie Sanders (Florida State) cost them just a fifth-round pick despite having the physical attributes to become a starter, and Oregon’s Mark Asper is a tough and underrated agile guard who adds great depth. Getting good, young linebackers Nigel Bradham (Florida State, fourth) and Tank Carder (TCU, fifth), and a starting nickel back in Ron Brooks (LSU, fourth) also added strength to the back seven.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828ba670/article/nfl-draft-day-3-which-teams-won-which-lost