Jacksonville Anger

If you think about their division which has two domes and Tennessee has fairly nice weather, kickoffs may be pushed out of the league all together, and this player may be one of those guys at his position that is the best and will be the best (Megatron, Munoz, P. Manning); it may not have been that foolish of a choice. Most punters don't get injured so the special teams can be stabilized for years to come. i am not saying the Bills should consider this because our punter is very good, but it is kind of interesting to consider what they were thinking with the present rule changes and potential rule changes.

what the hell are you talking about

Jacksonville's Anger, just like the thread title sez

To spell it out more plainly, Jacksonville's selection of punter Bryan Anger with the 7th pick of the 3rd round, after the Blls jumped them and selected Graham.

that they're going to punt a lot, maybe even on first down lol

Well played! :thumbsup:

Was that guy the Jags took worth a 3rd rounder? IOW, is he a Shane Lechler type? Otherwise it was a bad pick that had "panic" written all over it after the Bills moved up and took Graham.

According to the NFL pundits:

"The strong-legged, consistent Anger is one of the few punters teams should consider taking with a late-round pick."

I don't see anything here about draft him in the 3rd :)

Was that guy the Jags took worth a 3rd rounder? IOW, is he a Shane Lechler type? Otherwise it was a bad pick that had "panic" written all over it after the Bills moved up and took Graham.

It seemed to me that Jaguars panicked after the Bills took CJ Spiller.

It seems Jax just panicked and took Tyson Alualu, who I thought may have been their 2nd round choice and was the next guy on their list! It seems absurd that a team would not have a fully ranked board of all players, but maybe Jax screwed up again.

How good is Alualu? Was he a 1st round (top 10) prospect?