Still some good talent available .....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There still appear to be several good WR and CB prospects available. I expect we'll take another of each by the end of R5. Given how thin they still are at OT, I would expect another addition there as well, and there are a few good ones still out there. OLB is an obvious need, but its looking pretty thin at this point, as well as at QB.

A few possibilities for R4 and R5?

WR Marvin Jones

WR Nick Toon

WR Marvin McNutt

WR Greg Childs

LB Nigel Bradham

OL James Brown

OT Tom Compton

OC Phillip Blake

QB Ryan Lindley

QB Kirk Cousins

Probably 8-10 CBs.

Top targets still available IMO Nigle bradham, OLB florida state, is fast, hits like a mack truck, would give our D that feared pressence of a big hit. Josh noorman CB costal carolina. Small school guy but was a beast among men, best ball hawker in the draft IMO would pair nice with williams and gilmore for years to come. Marvin Mcnutt, from mizzou right? He's the tall sure handed guy we need and could still use. BJ coleman, think he could be a good backup to fitz and could play if he goes down, again IMO. Some other notable mentions, audie cole OLB NC state, goot instincts, not as good as tackler as bradham an not as fast. Tommy street WR miami, fast and tall.. about it, bu if groomed right could be a steal, then a few OTs maybe like james brown TROY and nate potter BOISE ST. IMO we have to come away with bradham, hes an animal an will strike fear in brady and sanchez. Also noorman to shor up that secondary for years to come.

Massie OT Ole Miss

Bradham LB FSU

Adams WR ARK

Carder LB TCU

Maze WR AL

Boykins CB UGA

Mimzie CB AL

Given that many of the above play in the SEC or ACC, where the Bills seem to favor, I'd say there is a good chance one or more could be Bills. Based on what I've read from my favorite sources, I like DeQuan Menzie from Alabama and Brandon Boykins from Georgia as possible DB candidates.