Glenn/Alshon/Upshaw

I'm not crazy about Upshaw anymore. I would love to get Glenn, though, and would like to trade up in the 2nd to get him.

Obtaining two more second rounders would be tough (without mortgaging next year's draft).

Jeffrey would fit in nicely, too, I suppose, although I have not seen much of him.

Nix has already said numerous time that he doesnt like to trade up (sounds like he might even hate it). I dont know why people dont listen to what he says. It will save you plenty of time speculating if the bills will move up to take a player. They wont. If they do it will be in an extremely rare instance for a player they highly covet. Not in the second round thats for sure

Can we somehow maneuver to get three second round picks and get Glenn, Alshon and Upshaw?

Would you even want to do that or get more players?

No Glenn is the only one I'd want out of that group. I would like to get 3 seconds though and I would pick

2. Fleener

2. L David

3. Markelle Martin Oklahoma State 6'1" 207 FS

Martin has a well-rounded, do-it-all style of play that puts him all over the field. His athleticism is often on display -- playing center field as a ball hawk. He's talented enough to drop down as the eighth man in the box. Like most safeties, you don't want him in man coverage all too often, but that skill will develop as a professional.

Of the senior safeties, he's one of the best draft prospects (if not the best). He's an aggressive defender that plays downhill. He is a brutal tackler that can hit like a ton of bricks, but he'll be taught to break down and wrap up more often than not. Martin, while having a knack for making big plays, needs to do better not to give them up. Plays well in the deep half zone and has enough speed. Martin is very fluid in open spaces when he doesn't get upright and lose his bend.

The upside here is that these flaws are mental mistakes that can be coach-corrected. His burst and pursuit are both above-average. All the physical tools are there for a good, quality pro.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?prospect_id=3003