alshon in the 2nd

Here's one scouting report that disagrees with your opinion: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/college_player_scouting_report.html&player=41798 Found this quote from a paper: "Other scouts have compared Sanu to current New York Giants star Hakeem Nicks." (sure you'll be OK with the article because it notes that Todd McGay believes Sanu is overrated) http://newbrunswick.patch.com/articles/which-nfl-team-will-draft-rutgers-star-sanu Though I don't hold myself out as anything other than a passionate fan, I've watched both guys on multiple occasions (Jersey boy) and to my untrained eye, I believe Sanu will develop into a WR like Nicks. Let's check back in 4 years, perhaps I'll be wrong.

At the all you can eat Chinese buffet? Please take a look at this picture: http://mobile.dawgsbynature.com/2012/2/15/2801296/anyone-who-wants-alshon-jeffery-needs-to-see-what-he-looks-like-far

I don't think you can take much from that picture. Alshon has always had a sloppy body, it's just the way he's built, and if you look at that picture, Marcus Lattimore(21) actually looks out of shape too--which is a hilarious notion. We switched to skin tight uniforms this year and it really didn't do Jeffery any favors.

Hill...the most overrated, unproven nobody as a WR in the draft. He did run real fast at the combine though....

Yeah, I'm not sold on Hill either. He's tall and fast but all the negatives seem to add up to more than the positives.

On the other hand, I like Alshon a lot. He has everything but blazing speed - if he's there I'd like to see the Bills snag him.

Alright, I have watched Alshon play few a few years seeings how I live 45 minutes from the stadium. I think that is Alshon is there in the 2nd, it would be more than slightly retarded to pass on him. the only reason he is not in the first was because of inconsistent quarterback between Garcia being cut and shaw being new. I have seen alshon play and he is something special. that picture is definitely Photoshopped. this is just my two cents worth...fire away

GO BILLS

I don't think you can take much from that picture. Alshon has always had a sloppy body, it's just the way he's built, and if you look at that picture, Marcus Lattimore(21) actually looks out of shape too--which is a hilarious notion. We switched to skin tight uniforms this year and it really didn't do Jeffery any favors.

All kidding aside, don't you have any concerns about taking a WR with weight issues? Picks are so precious, it scares the crap out of me because you don't know which guy you're getting--sloppy Alshon or chiseled Alshon (BTW thanks for your in put in the Gilmore thread, it was very informative).

Suprise theres no talk about randle, id prefer him over any of them, with jeffery coming in at a close 2nd, sanu 3rd

I like Randle too but unless the Bills make a move I don't think he's going to make it to 41. The other guys all have a shot to be there, though you never know when there's going to be a run on a position.

I think both Randle and Hill go in the next 5-7 picks which leaves the Bills - hopefully - with Jeffery or Quick or a quality OT prospect like Glenn or Martin.

One thing for sure is there are quite a few players left who are highly thought of who fit positions the Bills need.

All kidding aside, don't you have any concerns about taking a WR with weight issues? Picks are so precious, it scares the crap out of me because you don't know which guy you're getting--sloppy Alshon or chiseled Alshon (BTW thanks for your in put in the Gilmore thread, it was very informative).

Chiseled Alshon doesn't exist. The guy just has a sloppy body, he did when he put up 1500 yards as a sophomore too. I'm not saying yall should take him, I'm not saying anyone should. There's certainly risks in taking him, and I know enough to know that I can't project guys to the next level, or at least my opinions tend to oppose the general consensus. I just thought it was ironic since alshon whooped Gilmore in practice routinely, and Gilmore was your first round pick.