dont forget Easley is 6'3 220 4.39-4.45 speed

Would have love to have had Floyd, but if Easley is healthy then we are in good shape

Completely Agree. Easley at least as good as anyone we could draft from here on out. Just because he hasn't been on the field yet is irrelevant. Pass on WR. Easley will be our #2 this year. Bet on it.

Easley looked very good in the preseason last year like someone already said and he didn't miss last year due to an "injury". I think he will impress this year. We still could use another speed burner reciever but I don't think it will be in round 2.

Easley was going to be the #2 until that freak "heart condition" popped up. And given the fact he's a year further removed from the ACL injury/surgery, the mental aspect won't be there anymore. But they can't put all their eggs in his basket and need to draft another WR.

I keep hearing that Easley looked good in preseason. But based on what? He made some decent plays, but he also made some very boneheaded plays that in the end he did not really stand out in a pedestrian Bills WR cast in August.

If anything Hagan adds a glimmer of hope to be the guy who can stretch the field. He played well down the stretch, but by that time the offense & Fitz were shot.

Personally, I love the commitment to defense the Nix regime has shown. I'm so freaking tired of getting gashed by mediocre offenses.

Thank you! When Miami takes your team apart, twice! Then I know that defense is absolutely pivotal to improving this teams performance. An improved defense will be the difference between last year and this coming season. I don't want to be swept by Sanchez and Moore again and we shouldn't be! That was some bullSchmidt!

Sorry, I know this thread is about Easely but I got side tracked. I am puling for him as a player and a human being to get healthy and get on the field. Either way, the offense didn't bury this team last year it was the awful defensive play.

Edited by poo