NFLN is reporting Claibourne to Vikings

Toshiero

It looks as if jax and Carolina would be willing to trade down (from what I've heard). If kalil falls to jax or even Carolina, I'd expect another team to trade up ahead of the bills to snag kalil. I think we have to trade up in order to get him. Jmo.

the only teams that will trade up will NOT be for Kalil, but will be going for Barron since I am pretty sure we have the league convinced that we are going to pick him

So if colts dont make playoffs and have high pick guess means luck was a flop too. They must have really flopped with Manning too, cause they didnt win at all with him till they drafted a line infront of him, and another reciever for him.

Fact that they need a rt and rg bad has something to do with that. Need 5 good players on a line. We have 2 holes on line, and filling lt, allows rt to be filled as well. Course if no hurry to get good, can continue drafting lower and waiting for them to develope, personally not excited about waiting several more years.

Wow--this is the edited version of your post??

Manning went 13-3 his second season. They drafted no o-linemen that year, but they did draft E James (that's an impact player). In fact, they didn't draft hardly any o-linemen in Mannings tenure--and a LT only once in his first 6 years. What was the point you were making with Manning again?

Anyway, every team is in a hurry to get good, to some degree. Cleveland and Miami didn't get better by picking "franchise LTs" (and passing on Peterson and Ryan) and it's several years later. Cleveland is stuck with McCOy for now and Miami is thinking about reaching for...Tannehill. Whio are their point scorers??

Wow--this is the edited version of your post??

Manning went 13-3 his second season. They drafted no o-linemen that year, but they did draft E James (that's an impact player). In fact, they didn't draft hardly any o-linemen in Mannings tenure--and a LT only once in his first 6 years. What was the point you were making with Manning again?

Anyway, every team is in a hurry to get good, to some degree. Cleveland and Miami didn't get better by picking "franchise LTs" (and passing on Peterson and Ryan) and it's several years later. Cleveland is stuck with McCOy for now and Miami is thinking about reaching for...Tannehill. Whio are their point scorers??

yes, yes, yes.

Do not give up our 2nd even if Kalil falls. If he falls to 10, great, otherwise get the bodies in Buddy.

And yet, again, both are picking in the top 10....

But they both need a QB.

Just saying, i do not think LT is the problem. Now Miami wishes they had taken Matt Ryan a few years back instead of Long i am sure. But Long has gone out and done his job, he just is protecting slouches. Henne was a bad pick, and this has set his team back. Not his fault ownership can not find a QB.