(OT) Anchorman

Rico

Old school is still better, but I remember laughing a lot at this movie.

Unfortonately I don't remember much of the movie cause me and my roommate were drunk and on valium :)

184328[/snapback]

dude, valium is like the "chick drink" of narcotics...........it's in the same class as other drugs such as xanax or versed (what they often use for conscious sedation during medical procedures), but it has kind of a chick-ish stigma to it........even if you continue using the valium, the advice here would be to not admit it.......just stick with the "we were drunk" part :):doh:

Actually as a medical professional.......I would not be doing my duty if I did not warn you of the potential consequences of combining narcotics with alcohol........not that I, myself, don't enjoy a nice percocet with a bud light chaser from time to time.......but that's not the point......the point is that you're asking for trouble, mister!

dude, valium is like the "chick drink" of narcotics...........it's in the same class as other drugs such as xanax or versed (what they often use for conscious sedation during medical procedures), but it has kind of a chick-ish stigma to it........even if you continue using the valium, the advice here would be to not admit it.......just stick with the "we were drunk" part :)  :doh:

Actually as a medical professional.......I would not be doing my duty if I did not warn you of the potential consequences of combining narcotics with alcohol........not that I, myself, don't enjoy a nice percocet with a bud light chaser from time to time.......but that's not the point......the point is that you're asking for trouble, mister!

184596[/snapback]

I like Xanax and a bong hit myself. Oops did I say bong hit- I meant to say ventilator :)

dude, valium is like the "chick drink" of narcotics...........it's in the same class as other drugs such as xanax or versed (what they often use for conscious sedation during medical procedures), but it has kind of a chick-ish stigma to it........even if you continue using the valium, the advice here would be to not admit it.......just stick with the "we were drunk" part :)  :)

:doh: Great for a hangover though........ :)

I like Xanax and a bong hit myself.  Oops did I say bong hit- I meant to say ventilator :doh:

184603[/snapback]

Man, I would seriously love it if I could swing the bong thing.......damn drug screens, though. I'm very much against sh*t like heroin, cocaine, etc. But I'm totally pro-weed. Even if they don't ever legalize it, I wish they'd at least decriminalize it. The resources we expend to hunt down and prosecute marijuana users is shameful, in my opinion. Good bud never hurt anyone, dammit.......I haven't had a hit in 12 years for cripes sake.

Man, I would seriously love it if I could swing the bong thing.......damn drug screens, though. I'm very much against sh*t like heroin, cocaine, etc. But I'm totally pro-weed. Even if they don't ever legalize it, I wish they'd at least decriminalize it. The resources we expend to hunt down and prosecute marijuana users is shameful, in my opinion. Good bud never hurt anyone, dammit.......I haven't had a hit in 12 years for cripes sake.

184606[/snapback]

You would love the ventiliator-the greatest innovation to happen to marijuana ever! I beleive it was designed by doctors for prescription use. You never cough! It tastes delicious, conserves bud, and gets you lit.

You would love the ventiliator-the greatest innovation to happen to marijuana ever!  I beleive it was designed by doctors for prescription use.  You never cough!  It tastes delicious, conserves bud, and gets you lit.

184607[/snapback]

Don't tease me, dammit

:doh:  Great for a hangover though........ :)

184604[/snapback]

that, to me, was the absolute coolest thing about smoking the bud........I laughed my ass off for like 6 hours straight, slept like a baby, and woke up feeling better than I ever had in my life. That was 12 years ago, but I still remember what it felt like.......the total opposite of a busy night with the bottle. Though 800mg of Ibuprofin and two glasses of H2O before bedtime has really helped me to feel better the next day after a night of boozin.

Went to Best Buy tonight and bought it after reading the comments in this thread. I'd rate it about an 8 out of 10 in Comedy. Old School was a 10. You have to have an open mind sense of humor to enjoy this movie.

Spoiler Below, Don't read if you haven't seen the movie yet!

It seemed to start off kinda slow, but got funny as hell when he hit the guy on the bike with the burrito, and he punted his dog off the bridge. :doh: I thought the fight in the alley was the funniest part! :)