Will everyone still feel the same?

BF_in_Indiana

Will everyone still feel the same about this team and this season if the Bills lose to the Steelers sunday?

What kind of taste will it leave in your mouth?

My own personal thoughts on it are this. If we win and don't get in I'm fine with that, but if we lose and COULD have gotten in with a Jets loss or Denver loss (assuming one of them happens) I will be very upset.

If they lose to a Steelers team playing for nothing and playing a good number of backups, then they didn't deserve to make the playoffs anyway.  If they win and the other teams squeak-by, I'll be pissed at those 2 games in the 0-4 stretch where they got screwed.

183818[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it any better. ;)

Will everyone still feel the same about this team and this season if the Bills lose to the Steelers sunday?

What kind of taste will it leave in your mouth.

My own personal thoughts on it are this.  If we win and don't get in I'm fine with that, but if we lose and COULD have gotten in with a Jets loss or Denver loss (assuming one of them happens) I will be very upset.

183808[/snapback]

Good post, and I agree, but I would still view the season as something of a success. Remember, MM was a rookie, and this seemed to matter early on.

What I WOULD like to know is why it took so long to insert MaGahee into the lineup. Was WM not healthy, or was the switch delayed in order to soothe the ego of an inferior player?

The latter would truly piss me off, but as I said, MM is a rookie.

Good post, and I agree, but I would still view the season as something of a success. Remember, MM was a rookie, and this seemed to matter early on.

What I WOULD like to know is why it took so long to insert MaGahee into the lineup. Was WM not healthy, or was the switch delayed in order to soothe the ego of an inferior player?

The latter would truly piss me off, but as I said, MM is a rookie.

183831[/snapback]

Well, WM did play quite a bit in the Jags game. If not for the holding call on CV, we would've won that one...

CW

What kind of taste will it leave in your mouth.

My own personal thoughts on it are this.  If we win and don't get in I'm fine with that, but if we lose and COULD have gotten in with a Jets loss or Denver loss (assuming one of them happens) I will be very upset.

183808[/snapback]

No matter what happens on Sunday, this team has given us a good run. We haven't seen a Bills team dominate for such a stretch in a long time. This has been a tremendous turnaround over the last two months and it's good to see the swagger back in Buffalo.

That being said, to not make the play offs would suck. But losing is not an option. I was at the Meadowlands a week and a half ago and saw the Steelers get taken to the final minutes by a crummy Giants team . The Steelers are definitely beatable and the Bills should take care of business at home. Let's just hope we get some help from the sheep and the ponies.

Well, WM did play quite a bit in the Jags game.  If not for the holding call on CV, we would've won that one...

CW

183837[/snapback]

That one still irks me. I knew immediately when they called that where that game was headed. The officials followed that up by allowing Jimmy Smith to push off and catch a 4th and 22 pass to keep it going and then we allowed Wilfork to make that catch.

I had a very bad feeling leaving the Ralph that day. It wasn't all the beer I drank either.