I see all these discussions being blended into one

5'9" 140 lbs 41 yrs old

40 time 5.0+ at least. Havent bench pressed since 1988. last played football at age 12. BAC approx 1.8%. No speed, no ability, and no desire to be hit, but more than willing to hold clipboard and wear ball cap. Would also be willing to play for the league minimum. No valuable assets to offer to team other than being "a good locker room guy".

Projection: project at best..but a fun guy!

6'3'' 245 33 year old tight end

Has shown the ability to come back from injuries to right foot, left foot, left hip, left rotator cuff surgery, right knee reconstructive surgery and concussion. Last played organized football in 1996. Another high motor white man. Reminds stadium wall scouts of fellow top prospect DC Tom, except smaller. Projects best as first string massage and "relaxation" therapist for the Jills. This is based on his "dedication and love for the sport of cheer leading." Strong yet caring hands. Must negotiate buyout from current relationship in order to accept this position.

Pick me, Pick me.

I am a high motor guy. Actually, it's a diesel with relatively low miles. (Why do they want to know about my motor?) Actually, the motor is good but the body is shot. I have all the tools. Mostly Black and Deckers, but a few Ryobis. I run like a Deere. OK, that is my lawnmower... but still. My arms are a bit on the short side, think T-Rex type. But I've got quick hips - and even looser vowels. I play faster then the sundial would indicate. I have all the intangibles and most of the unmeasurables. (But if you can't measure it, .... Hey, I actually may have all the unmeasureables!! --- I'm shooting up draft boards.) I am a big, wide body who thrives at clogging up the middle. That is, if you mean septic systems.

Yup I am full of it....

Let's be honest here. Your measurables are a joke. You lack any skill whatsoever and your 'red flags' are a major concern. Most teams will eliminate you from their draft boards right away. But I like you attitude. If I win the lottery (multiple times) and purchase of professional sports team, I will sign you. Not as a player, but as a human tackling dummy. It would be worth the money to watch

you running for your life out there, screaming like a little girl

and then ending up curled up like an armadillo.

BTW - Thanks for the thread. It is a nice distraction from the rest of the regurgitated draft talk.

Lol! All these responses have been great. Oh, btw, you're welcomed!