Jabari Greer…

And one of our favorite ex-Bills has inked a 3-year extension in New Orleans.

The "total deal" is said to be worth $23 million in new money.

Greer is 30-years old.

He had one year remaining on the free agent contract which took him from the Bills which was a 4-year, $22 million contract.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/20/saints-extend-jabari-greer/

And one of our favorite ex-Bills has inked a 3-year extension in New Orleans.

The "total deal" is said to be worth $23 million in new money.

Greer is 30-years old.

He had one year remaining on the free agent contract which took him from the Bills which was a 4-year, $22 million contract.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/20/saints-extend-jabari-greer/

I'm sure glad we didn't sign him :doh:

Greer is a pretty interesting case.

Undrafted, smaller guy, getting up there in years, he missed games in 2009 and 2010 and you might think he was in decline.

Then he played every game last year and got a second contract that can possibly be worth more than the "once in a lifetime contract he signed over 3 years ago.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Real happy for Jabari.

One of the best locker room guys we've ever had...and a solid player. As long as he's not wearing Patriots, Jets, or Fins colors, I wish him all the best.

Greer is a pretty interesting case.

Undrafted, smaller guy, getting up there in years, he missed games in 2009 and 2010 and you might think he was in decline.

Then he played every game last year and got a second contract that can possibly be worth more than the "once in a lifetime contract he signed over 3 years ago.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Real happy for Jabari.

09 he played lights out minus a short hammy injury, and 10 he played with a separated shoulder and arm he couldn't lift over his head most of the year. Considering that, it was a great year. Like him a lot and glad I get to watch him regularly.

Get over it.

Spilled milk. Let's talk about Jim Leonard! Better yet, let's talk about Maybin!

Sometimes teams have to make tough choices, and they are wrong. But it wasn't a "make or break" type of error. I doubt his presence would have changed their fortune (or misfortune) at all.

1335002464[/url]' post='2442243']

Get over it.

Spilled milk. Let's talk about Jim Leonard! Better yet, let's talk about Maybin!

Sometimes teams have to make tough choices, and they are wrong. But it wasn't a "make or break" type of error. I doubt his presence would have changed their fortune (or misfortune) at all.

And I doubt you really understand what this thread is about.

Congrats Jabari, you're a class act and the money is well deserved for your hard work