blackmon

Boo. I only want to hear about players who get arrested. No one cares about the 98% of football players who are good guys.

Seriously, the only way he would fall to us is if he got arrested. I will say that so far, Big 12 receivers haven't really dominated at the pro level in recent years.

Boo. I only want to hear about players who get arrested. No one cares about the 98% of football players who are good guys.

Seriously, the only way he would fall to us is if he got arrested. I will say that so far, Big 12 receivers haven't really dominated at the pro level in recent years.

He got arrested for DUI going 92 mph at 3:45 am in the middle of the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5729979

He got arrested for DUI going 92 mph at 3:45 am in the middle of the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5729979

Well in fairness, that was from the year before. But it is amazing that when a player screws up, it gets alot more interest than when a player does something good. But I guess that's just the nature of our country now.

On the Blackmon DUI. He says he wasn't drinking. Don't get me wrong, he still wasn't doing the right thing but I guess in Texas if a police officer pulls anyone underage over and even smells alcohol you get a DUI.

Blackmon was suspended the next game and 100% owned up to the mistake and handled it really well.

Well in fairness, that was from the year before. But it is amazing that when a player screws up, it gets alot more interest than when a player does something good. But I guess that's just the nature of our country now.

Now? It's ALWAYS been that way. The only thing this country loves to do more than building up a hero is tearing one down.

Behind luck, RG3 and kalil, he's the best player in the draft IMO. His ability to adjust and catch bad passes is amazing. Tough runner and a good kid. Too bad he won't be there. I'd wouldn't be opposed to giving up our 1st and 2nd in order to get him (or kalil)