Almost a week til the draft!

Kevin

I'll watch NFLN. ESPN has been, and will continue to be garbage for a long time. I don't want to watch a first round where ESPN talks about Dallas, the jets, and the pats* non-stop, only briefly interrupting their circle jerk to update who just got selected.

On a semi-related note, does anyone else hate how now they show the guy on the phone just moments prior to being picked? It takes any and all fun/suspense out of the actual selection. I used to like it when you had no idea who was being picked until the commish announced their name/position.

On a semi-related note, does anyone else hate how now they show the guy on the phone just moments prior to being picked? It takes any and all fun/suspense out of the actual selection. I used to like it when you had no idea who was being picked until the commish announced their name/position.

Never really thought of it actually but yea I do quite a bit. I still like ESPN better, I love Mayock but legitimately hate everyone else with a passion. Its basically a bunch of arrogant pricks who are on the verge of bankruptcy and can't forget when they were playing.

I can't wait! I'll prolly watch ESPN again like I usually do. Big part due to Berman. I used to think Kiper was all that before I grew up and knew better. I'll try n watch a bit of the NFL network but overall it'll be a good show. Can't really complain too much. It's just nice to have two different perspectives on the draft even if some clowns are involved.