keuckly-floyd-rieff-richardson

120 members have voted

1. 1. say floyd and blackmon are both there

• rieff
    • floyd/blackmon
    • keuckly
    • richardson

No more discussion, vote! if all 5 were there who would you take? Its likely that at least 3 of them will be there.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: i will be happy with any of them but i take the RB if he falls that far, then WR, LB, LT thats my big board :beer: we cant lose this year GO BILLS!!!

I voted for Kuechly, but I feel its a toss up between him and Floyd. I don't believe Blackmon or Richardson will be there. And Nix history here and in SD says he does not pick OL in the first round. There's always a first for everything, but the OT choices Nix will have at #10 come with question marks on whether they can be LTs in the NFL.

The only issue Floyd may have is his past arrests... The Bills seem to go high-character a majority of the time. Kuechly seems like the type of player this organization looks for and their defensive front 7 could be very strong if they take him.

looks like more people would take richardson over reiff, but the board is making it clear, WR is the top choice

Good thing the this poll does not get to pick then. I think we can get a WR in the second or third that will be just as productive. I see Left Tackle or guard (move Levitre to LT) bigger need. My Best available player here would be LB. My preference would be to trade down.