Anyone see interview on the NFL network today?

NewEra

After watching quinton coples' interview, I think he might be available in the 2nd round....and I'd be pissed if we drafted him. The guy can't even keep his eyes open. Looks like he's on a bunch of painkillers or smoked some bud. Can't believe someone would go on the air looking like he did. Embarrassing.

Edit: sorry, about the title. I meant to include his name in the title lol

Edited by NewEra

After watching this interview, I think he might be available in the 2nd round....and I'd be pissed if we drafted him. The guy can't even keep his eyes open. Looks like he's on a bunch of painkillers or smoked some bud. Can't believe someone would go on the air looking like he did. Embarrassing.

It helps if we know who you're talking about ... :devil:

After watching this interview, I think he might be available in the 2nd round....and I'd be pissed if we drafted him. The guy can't even keep his eyes open. Looks like he's on a bunch of painkillers or smoked some bud. Can't believe someone would go on the air looking like he did. Embarrassing.

Embarrassing is posting a new topic about a player but not once mentioning who in the hell you are talking about.

He will probably be picked by the Giants. jk

He decided to attend the draft. Dumb choice. He will probably be this years draft drama and sit in the green room the longest.

The green room??? sounds like something he's familure with (nice green buds)

After watching quinton coples' interview, I think he might be available in the 2nd round....and I'd be pissed if we drafted him. The guy can't even keep his eyes open. Looks like he's on a bunch of painkillers or smoked some bud. Can't believe someone would go on the air looking like he did. Embarrassing.

Edit: sorry, about the title. I meant to include his name in the title lol

He's just "relaxed" :mellow: