The Obama-Romney bet

Since JA is resurrecting old topics today, and Santorum quit, it's a perfect time for this:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=110244&view=findpost&p=1797042

I've held on to this avatar for two years now. With all the hilarity at OBD and with all the opportunities to create one for the purposes of messing with people here, it's been very very difficult.

If Mitt Romney:

(1)Wins the GOP Nomination.

AND

Becomes President in 2012

I'll gladly let you choose my avatar and avatar caption, granted I'm given the same authority of yours (PICTURE AND CAPTION) if Mitt Romney:

(2)Wins the GOP Nomination

AND

Receives less votes than Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

Deal :nana:

Game on. :w00t:

So Romney could win the election but not the popular vote and Magox could still lose the bet?

The Big Cat fooled him. Even if Romney wins he will not become president in 2012. This reminds me of the time that The Big Cat fooled that Golden Retriever. At least Magox only loses a bet. The poor Golden lost her virginity.

The Big Cat fooled him. Even if Romney wins he will not become president in 2012. This reminds me of the time that The Big Cat fooled that Golden Retriever. At least Magox only loses a bet. The poor Golden lost her virginity.

Those were puppies only a mother could love.

Beastiality at PPP? Maybe if Magox wins he can make him be the Big Reriever or better yet.

post-9928-023381900 1334187412_thumb.jpg