Need Some Sreious Help....

Bill from NYC

My daughter needs to be up in school on monday, 1/3/05. Her school is in Hanover, NH. Once, I was up there and there was NOWHERE to watch the Bills on DTV. I tried White River Junction, Vt. and other nearby towns to no avail.

1) Is the game being televised on local TV up there?

2) Does anybody know a sports bar in that area?

Thanks.

OK, but if he cannot help me I am coming to YOUR house.  :lol:

Just kidding. If need be, I will make the trip after the game, but that is not what I want to do.

182999[/snapback]

Looks promising

The above place advertises having NFL Sunday Ticket (I have never been there).

There is also a place called "Seven Barrel Brewery" that might be worth calling - also in West Lebanon (Exit 20).

Looks promising

The above place advertises having NFL Sunday Ticket (I have never been there).

There is also a place called "Seven Barrel Brewery" that might be worth calling - also in West Lebanon (Exit 20).

183009[/snapback]

Great work! I just called and they said that the game will be on unless it is "blacked out." My daughter knows the street it is on.

Whoa.....thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just might work. :lol:

Great work! I just called and they said that the game will be on unless it is "blacked out." My daughter knows the street it is on.

Whoa.....thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just might work.  :lol:

183024[/snapback]

No problem - hope it works out for you. :lol: Can't speak for the food and the decor since I have never been in there Bill, but at long as they have beer and the Bills it should be all right. I also don't think the game can be "blacked out."

I think the local broadcast will be 49ers/Pats - standard across the region when they play despite the game being essentially meaningless.