Over/Under How Many Bills make the 2012 NFL Top 100

Are you all retarded?? You do realize Mario Williams was injured all season. You won't see him on there.. This is the top players of 2011

This.

byrd made it

Byrd made the Pro football weekly top 100, not the NFLN list voted on by the players, at least not yet. I doubt he will at this point with 81-100 already announced.

Forget this year. Next year we'll have 6 to 10 Bills players on the list. I say Mario, Merriman (yes I believe he'll be ok the whole year), Fred, C.J., Stevie, Fitz, Barnett, Aaron Williams, Justin Rogers, Kyle Williams, Dareus and a rookie...

Oops, I named 12 hey might as well throw George Wilson and Sheppard in there also. Maybe either Kelsay or Anderson makes it too. OK I can't leave Byrd out either so Byrd makes it too. Looks like next year will be THE BILLS TEAM and the other 47 players.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

Forget this year. Next year we'll have 6 to 10 Bills players on the list. I say Mario, Merriman (yes I believe he'll be ok the whole year), Fred, C.J., Stevie, Fitz, Barnett, Aaron Williams, Justin Rogers, Kyle Williams, Dareus and a rookie...

Oops, I named 12 hey might as well throw George Wilson and Sheppard in there also. Maybe either Kelsay or Anderson makes it too. OK I can't leave Byrd out either so Byrd makes it too.

You forgot John Potter.

Had he been able to remain at guard Levitre should have made the list. He was a monster early in the season. After injuries and musical positions hit the line his performance fell off. It willl be good to see him get back to playing LG. I believe he is the best, but least recognized player on the line.