Top 50 Prospects...

cage

Opened the link and saw Bucky Brooks. Closed link.

I'm not sure that other's similar list have too many different people. Perhaps the order a bit different. Likely our first 2 picks are on this list, don't you think?

Opened the link and saw Bucky Brooks. Closed link.

Here is a list of top 100 from Gil Brandt...used to be a personal director for the Cowboys when they were America's Team

It hasn't been updates since just after the combine, but at least it's from someone with experience evaluating talent.

Gil Brandt's Top 100

If we don't take an OT in round one, Massie may be a good pick-up in the second:

44. Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss: After flying under the radar for most of the season, Massie is starting to creep up boards across the league. Scouts rave about his toughness, footwork and overall skill set, making him a viable option for teams looking for an upgrade at tackle.

If we don't take an OT in round one, Massie may be a good pick-up in the second:

44. Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss: After flying under the radar for most of the season, Massie is starting to creep up boards across the league. Scouts rave about his toughness, footwork and overall skill set, making him a viable option for teams looking for an upgrade at tackle.

That's just what I was thinking. I really like what I've read about him.