Alshon Jeffery = James Hardy???

Not even close. Alshon catches everything thrown his way! The hell with what some scouts tell Matt Bowen, they may be trying to throw other teams off his trail. Here's two recent articles that will make you say hmmm...

Go to the shutdown corner on Yahoo blog and scout.com 10 NFL prospects to watch.

Edited by the skycap

Not even close. Alshon catches everything thrown his way! The hell with what some scouts tell Matt Bowen, they may be trying to throw other teams off his trail. Here's two recent articles that will make you say hmmm...

Go to the shutdown corner on Yahoo blog and scout.com 10 NFL prospects to watch.

But the question remains...has anyone seen Alshon Jeffery and James Hardy in the same room together?

Buddy Nix said this in his post season presser "He’s looking to add at least one and potentially two receivers. He’s particularly looking for a tall player—Nix used Detroit Lions star Calvin Johnson as a comparison—who is capable of out-jumping and out-muscling defenders." That my friends is Alshon Jeffery!!

That was just a bad year for wide receivers period......

Personally? I want Sanu

I second that. He's going to be a solid, physical receiver like Hakeem Nicks. Decent chance he'll be there at 41.

I'm confused; are you saying James Hardy changed his name, went back to college, and is now eligible for the 2012 draft?

Nope. However, in another thread I posted 5-6 weeks ago I apparently indicated that former back-up QB Levi Brown did not change his name and transformed into a 6'5" 320 lbs LT.

Buddy Nix said this in his post season presser "He’s looking to add at least one and potentially two receivers. He’s particularly looking for a tall player—Nix used Detroit Lions star Calvin Johnson as a comparison—who is capable of out-jumping and out-muscling defenders." That my friends is Alshon Jeffery!!

Yep...Buddy said he wants a guy who is open even when he's not...Go back and look at Jeffery's tape...That's exactly the type of WR he is...DB's draped all over him, and he still comes down with the ball...Look at what he did vs. Kirkpatrick and Dennard...Jeffery is a player...He may not be the next Megatron...But he's no Hardy either... B-)

Bunch of big WRs who should be available later in the draft (in no particular order)--Quick, Criner, Childs, Fuller, Streeter, McNutt, etc...