sirius nfl

frogger

Each year there is a team (like Atlanta last year) who swoop in and mess up everbody's mock drafts. How many of you mocked Atlanta to get Julio Jones last year? Yeah, that's what I thought.

It is fun to speculate, but there are two things about which we can be absolutely certain.

1st... there will be a team choosing in the top ten or so who is not there right now.

2nd... The Bills will sit at #10 and pick the best player on their board at that time.

NFL GM's love to wheel and deal... but Buddy does not.

There is nothing wrong with not liking to trade up. If your philosophy is the more prospects you get in the better, and you have faith in your metrics to distinguish talent.

You can lose a lot by falling in love with a player before its your pick....

Each year there is a team (like Atlanta last year) who swoop in and mess up everbody's mock drafts. How many of you mocked Atlanta to get Julio Jones last year? Yeah, that's what I thought.

It is fun to speculate, but there are two things about which we can be absolutely certain.

1st... there will be a team choosing in the top ten or so who is not there right now.

2nd... The Bills will sit at #10 and pick the best player on their board at that time.

NFL GM's love to wheel and deal... but Buddy does not.

There is nothing wrong with not liking to trade up. If your philosophy is the more prospects you get in the better, and you have faith in your metrics to distinguish talent.

You can lose a lot by falling in love with a player before its your pick....

i'd sacrifice a 3rd to lock up kalil. in a !@#$ing heartbeat.

I'm with you!

RD1-Kalil LT

RD2-Bobby Wagner OLB

RD4-Kirk Cousins QB

RD4-Jarius Wright WRS

RD5-Chase Minnifield CB

RD5-Trevor Guyton DE43

RD6-Kevin Koger TE

RD7-Chris Owusu WRF

RD7-Charles Mitchell S

1333140004[/url]' post='2426476']

As much as I enjoy and respect Pat & Tim IMHO, a trade up goes against everything Buddy Nix believes in ... a trade down ... maybe, but a trade up .... NEVER!!!

As far as drafting Kalil, I sit firmly in the "Our #1 need is a solid OT" camp and would be glad to have him, but would I rather have Kalil and lose our 3rd round pick, or Floyd (who the Vikes took in our #10 spot) and keep our 3rd round pick .... I don't know ... we sure could use a good WR, and a pick is a pick.

He'll never trade up? And you KNOW this how? I pray we trade up for kalil. I'd trade trade the 1st and 2nd for him and never have to worry about Lt again.

1333403095[/url]' post='2428492']

I'm with you!

RD1-Kalil LT

RD2-Bobby Wagner OLB

RD4-Kirk Cousins QB

RD4-Jarius Wright WRS

RD5-Chase Minnifield CB

RD5-Trevor Guyton DE43

RD6-Kevin Koger TE

RD7-Chris Owusu WRF

RD7-Charles Mitchell S

Chase minnifield is projected in Round 5??? Wow

He'll never trade up? And you KNOW this how? I pray we trade up for kalil. I'd trade trade the 1st and 2nd for him and never have to worry about Lt again.

I didn't say I "KNEW", I just said it goes against everything he believes in ... his history, and recient comments define Buddy's philosophy as a "more picks are better" kind of guy. Now if I were the Bills GM (and I'm not) I think I would make the trade of swapping our firsts and giving them our third (don't think I'd give them our second though) for Kalil. I just don't see Buddy pulling that trigger.