Right now I'm laying in a hospital bed.

Did you have some stents put in?

Matter of fact I did, one. Turns out one of my arteries was 99% clogged. They said that I'm fortunate to be alive and if I waited any longer that there would be no more Tipster19 (they really didn't say anything about the Tipster thing but you know what I mean).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1333302944[/url]' post='2427658']

They sure did! Everyone responded in the typical Buffalo way.........passionately!!! Just ask our current players (and former!), they know, that's why they LOVE playing here and that's why I LOVE being a part of this forum with all you crazy maniacs (I'm one too! Lol!) because YOU are all our crazies! Today I think that I understand a little what our players must think and feel about us because you all have made me feel SO good and special! I have much love for all of you! "There's no place that I'd rather be than right here, right now!". That's to answer that famous Buffalo question. Lol! Seriously, thanks so much everyone, my family and myself really appreciate all of your condolences.

Now, I don't want to be an old fart (I prefer to consider myself a senior fan) here so let me sign off Stevie-style.

Trill #Tipster19

How long before you go home?

How long before you go home?

I was admitted Thursday morning, released early Saturday afternoon. No more smoking (40+ years), complete change of diet (no more pizza, chicken wings etc) and just a total lifestyle change. The hardest part by far is the change of diet. All I did was live on pizza, I love it so much.

I was admitted Thursday morning, released early Saturday afternoon. No more smoking (40+ years), complete change of diet (no more pizza, chicken wings etc) and just a total lifestyle change. The hardest part by far is the change of diet. All I did was live on pizza, I love it so much.

Do as you are told my friend. I am very happy that you are home. Take care, and may God bless!!!

For reasons relating to your well-being if you have some wings or pizza stored away in your fridge would you ship it to me? Let's go a little beyond that: if you have a stash of beer, preferably the premium kind, would you also include that in your delivery package.

Remember, I'm not trying to take advantage of someone's health status----I'm merely looking out for your well-being. If you keep the goodies in your house you will be too tempted to partake in the gloriously tasting destructive products. So for your own good send the toxic food stuff to me, pronto. :thumbsup:

Edited by JohnC

Matter of fact I did, one. Turns out one of my arteries was 99% clogged. They said that I'm fortunate to be alive and if I waited any longer that there would be no more Tipster19 (they really didn't say anything about the Tipster thing but you know what I mean).

You mean Tipster's not your real name?

I feel you've been dishonest.

:)