John Adams

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear my #51 pendant charm.

:lol:

Only problem is that customers at work ask me if I'm 51.  :lol:  Then I have to point to my Takeo bobblehead that sits on my CPU and explain who he is.  :lol:

183189[/snapback]

Are people that dense,they dont know who the Bills are??? :lol: Poor Harriet. :lol:

i started the fantasy football season 0-3 like the bills (didn't follow them to 0-4 because of the bye i won the week they lost the first time to NE)...anyhow, after that, i followed the Bills W-L exactly (lost when they lost to the jets and ravens)...when the Bills got blown out of the water completely by NE the second time, i got completely fed up...was convinced the Bills season was over just like my fantasy season, so i changed my team name to Coach Mularkey...from then on, my team went on a ridiculous tear...i went on ridiculous 4 game tear (winning by huge margins like the bills thanks to the emergence of moose, pittman, wayne and julius jones at the right times) and literally eeked into the playoffs at 8-6 in a "other teams must lose" situation...

made it into the championship and lost however...finished second place in the league after starting off dead last for the first 3 weeks

i dunno how this championship loss bodes for the bills season :lol: