Cutest Kitten In The World

Pretty cute video, but I'd rather tickle Kristen Bell.

I'd agree, and she's got some serious nerd cred. But the fact that she's engaged to Dax Shepard shows a disturbing lack of critical decision making ability.

I'd agree, and she's got some serious nerd cred. But the fact that she's engaged to Dax Shepard shows a disturbing lack of critical decision making ability.

I agree...hard for her to get any face time since he's always too busy "bate'n"

I agree...hard for her to get any face time since he's always too busy "bate'n"

I don't know much about him, but she fawns all over him in interviews, on twitter, etc.

He definitely is a goofy looking guy to be with her.

She is very smart and very funny, which really does it for me.

I don't know much about him, but she fawns all over him in interviews, on twitter, etc.

He definitely is a goofy looking guy to be with her.

She is very smart and very funny, which really does it for me.

I'm with you, man...a pretty face is great, but when there is a personality like hers behind the beauty, it's a rare and amazing thing :thumbsup:

Stern talks about these two all the time and says they make a terific couple. He took some couples shots of them and I would love to see them.

Stern talks about these two all the time and says they make a terific couple. He took some couples shots of them and I would love to see them.

I would, too, if they photoshopped Dax out of them.

One day I'm watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall and stumble across Kristin Bell's wiki page to find out we have the same exact birthday - year and all. So should we ever meet, I'll be ready, which is nice.

Pathetically, I got so obsessed by her last year after seeing her on Ferguson (and then watching all her appearances on there on youtube) that I actually know her birthday! And now yours!

I remember it because it's my ex girlfriend's.