LET'S BUILD THIS D!!!

IMO, if they wanted Bell back, the deal would have been done prior to FA.

Not necessarily. The Bills have made Bell an offer which he, apparently, was not satisfied with. He had a visit with Arizona but Arizona just resigned Levi Brown. Bell may learn he's not the hot commodity he thinks he is and take the Bills' offer which , I think, is still on the table.

IMO, if they wanted Bell back, the deal would have been done prior to FA.

I am not of that opinion at all. I think the Bills were not willing to pay Bell a lot of money for obvious reasons. They made him an offer they felt was reasonable, or a starting point. Bell and his agent, rightfully so, wanted to test the marketplace to find out if there were any teams willing to take a chance on him. No team did so far. Now with limited options, Bell's best chance may be to come back to the Bills on a one year contract, or an incentive laden contract. I don't necessarily predict this will happen, and it's possible some bridges have been burned we don't know about. But I don't think it's because we don't want him back. It's because we don't want to overpay for a clear risk.

I totally agree with you man. The Giants proved it last year, I think with any team, you need to build on your strengths and right now our Dline is a huge strength, if we added another formidable pass rusher, the impact that would have on the rest of the D would be priceless and we could seriously see this team be contenders to WIN an AFC championship. I am crossing my fingers that we select the best pass rusher available with the 10th pick in the draft.